Macro Builder - build or modify any macro

All of the macros I'm using are from the front page, completely unmodified. Just can't figure out why the wizard won't attack.

I got the wizard to finally start casting by coping some stuff from the necro mac but he only casts 1 spell over and over (which is fine for now).

I need lifetime to use the pull feature hey? Since it uses MQ2Navigation and that is lifetime only.

mq2navigation is lifetime only here, or you could compile it yourself from main mq2 site.

If you are using the exact copy, i think all you should have to do is set your XTarget1 as the kill target. So Group Assist's Target or whatever you want. I find group or raid assist target as the easiest. If it is already set to that, set it to auto and then back to group assist target as XTarget sometimes gets bugged.

I will attach the exact macro i use, but it should be the same as what is posted already on the first post. I just tested mine and it works. So if it still doesnt work for you after setting XTarget1, it could be a plugin issue. Make sure you have all the plugins loaded that are listed in the post.

Attachments

• Wizard.mac
    4 KB · Views: 12
anyone have a working magician mac im trying to use the one posted in here but it has some bugs this is the current ini , mac

Attachments

• magician.mac
    3.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Example_magician.ini
    5.5 KB · Views: 8
anyone have a working magician mac im trying to use the one posted in here but it has some bugs this is the current ini , mac

What are the bugs, specifically? The more information you pass along, the easier it will be for Pete or the community to assist in fixing the issues.

hey folks using the sham mac from first modified to not use nav all is working great cept when i ask her for the unity it calls the cast in the mq window but she wont cast it. not having issues with new dots the unity thanks tiki

ya, you sometimes have to request buffs twice if they have a long recast. the problem is that it intentionally gives up casting after like 10 seconds so you dont get stuck on a loop waiting for a buff to refresh while the group dies and you werent healing. i could change that but it was never such an issue that it mattered to me personally.

Good news. Looks like they added a new TLO for GemTimers on the latest main mq2 compile. With that, i should be able to maybe fix the recast delay "issue" and I think fix AE bard mez. Once we can /cast from inside bags, nearly all the bard related issues could be solved because we don't have to worry about Me.Casting.ID issues. Once that compile goes live here I will see what I can do to make the changes. No promises on timelines. At a minimum, it should be as relatively simple as having a single line or holyshit that does: /if (${Me.XTarget}>2 && !${Me.GemTimer[${AEMezSong}]) /twist ${Me.Gem[${AEMezSong]}

good stuff pete im actually using a copy of the old bard mac its still working but hate that she stops when a add in camp lol loved the ae mezz feature so hopefully u can get her working

tiki

good to hear about the bard, been using my own frankenstein macro, it works does ae mez and currently have it ae slow too (dont use other slowing class currently :(

Whare are your issues? I'm the one that put that mage one together and it is still working fine for me.

its fine now i had to fix a few things for my mage and after that worked great now if i could only get him to mount as he runs out of mana constantly lol

yeah a good Bard ini would be nice !

any chance that it can use fastmem to do apathy so it doesnt freak out?

atm i manually end or pause macro to rebuff unity or haste in slot 12

slot 12 uses apathy (lethargy) if its not memmed it wont load it and or cast it and just spams bc that its trying

short of dedicating a gem for apathy not sure what to do

Id like gem 12 to be a buff slot (including apathy) ideally it be great if it had that feature where it would reset back to apathy when not rebuffing (this is the gem id use for blood cures too)

If anyone has any suggestions or let me know how they deal with it Id love to hear :)

any chance that it can use fastmem to do apathy so it doesnt freak out?

atm i manually end or pause macro to rebuff unity or haste in slot 12

slot 12 uses apathy (lethargy) if its not memmed it wont load it and or cast it and just spams bc that its trying

short of dedicating a gem for apathy not sure what to do

Id like gem 12 to be a buff slot (including apathy) ideally it be great if it had that feature where it would reset back to apathy when not rebuffing (this is the gem id use for blood cures too)

If anyone has any suggestions or let me know how they deal with it Id love to hear :)

The sub should have a check for duration on memming the spell. This is so if it gets stuck or what not it doesnt just loop it. Find that section and it should be easy to adjust the time it allows to mem a spell.

its an include i think but ill look again

will have to download vis basic again (reformatted and its gone) now cant open inc files :(

its an include i think but ill look again

will have to download vis basic again (reformatted and its gone) now cant open inc files :(

You can open include files with wordpad or notepad.

What include file is it calling when it has issues?