Macro Builder - build or modify any macro

anyone got a mage mac and ini they could post?

Can't seem to get the Wizard to cast at all. All the others work perfect

keep adding mobs to QUE.

Sounds familiar. if your XTarget was changed using /setrole, sometimes it screws up and doesnt actually work. Verify your XTarget1 is actually set to your group MA or group MT or whatever is your kill target and visibly see that a mob is in there when you are targeting it on your MA. If you are using an older version of the mac or your own custom; make sure you have this in your :MainLoop

/if (${AddCount}) /call Combat

It is in the example mac, so if that is what youre using I will have to rethink. I use the stock macro for wizard with nothing different.

Made a bunch of changes so that you shouldnt have to update your ini other than on expansion launch. Leave all your spells as rank 1 in your ini and it will figure out the spells on its own as you ugprade (requires macro restart to detect new ranks)

Updated Nukes.inc to /face and /click left center for Targeted AE spells. It wont work if a UI element is blocking the center of your screen like inventory screen.

Removed the need to /call Load for includes, so that can clean up macros even more and make it easier to add includes via a single /call in most cases.

I will be adding some additional options for CheckTarget probably and likely an AE aggro or an aggro in general include.

Thanks to s0rcier for providing feedback and helping get these squared away. It makes it a lot easier to update these and actually keeps me on target to do them in a timely manner.

when i will be done you will hate me im telling you :) /rofl

Only 2 people downloaded it, but the previous zip from today had a lot of typos in a few includes that i didnt get to check. I corrected those, and added aliases to the Ignorelist.inc for easier adding of immune mobs. There was also a bad alias that was in it for adding mobs to the ignore list.

Several more changes will be implemented that shouldnt change any macros using the includes, just enhance them or add some things.

I forgot to mention i added discs to FeignDeath.inc for SKs and made it less likely that your friends will be debuffed in case of target changes.

so this means you no longer need to /load includes?

For the most part that is correct. If you still /call Load them, it will still work, but you shouldnt have to any more. I did miss a few includes, so its not quite all of them just yet. I think pulling.inc, mobcamp.inc (which is broken and nobody told me + i dont use it myself any more), setroles.inc, merc.inc were missed because I just added the nocall option on mine after viewing your message. I can post a new zip i suppose since i am have already done so a few times.

But, if you wanted to use say SelfBuffs.inc, you should just be able to:

#include SelfBuffs.inc

and under
Sub Rest
/call SelfBuffs

it should autoload it at that time if you didnt load it yet.

cool sounds good ... but right now everything is working fine so ill probably just let it be ...just wanted to make sure i understood

I fixed MobCamp.inc so creating camps for pulling with mq2navigation should work once more. You may have to turn off /mqtar range limitations to set up camps effectively. I also updated those other includes i mentioned and tossed them in the zip so they can function without having to /call Load them.

HTML:
mymage - [2012/02/17 17:36:40] Subroutine CheckTarget wasn't found
mymage - [2012/02/17 17:36:40] Pet.inc@155 (PetBuffs): /if (${Target.ID}!=${Spawn[${TarID}].ID}) /call CheckTarget
mymage - [2012/02/17 17:36:40] magician.mac@112 (Rest): /call PetBuffs
mymage - [2012/02/17 17:36:40] magician.mac@81 (Main): /if (${Me.XTarget}==0) /call Rest
mymage - [2012/02/17 17:36:40] [MQ2] Ending magician.mac
mymage - [2012/02/17 17:37:22] DoBuff2: Surge of Thaumacretion --> Mytank
mymage - [2012/02/17 17:37:27] Subroutine CheckTarget wasn't found
mymage - [2012/02/17 17:37:27] Pet.inc@155 (PetBuffs): /if (${Target.ID}!=${Spawn[${TarID}].ID}) /call CheckTarget
mymage - [2012/02/17 17:37:27] magician.mac@112 (Rest): /call PetBuffs
mymage - [2012/02/17 17:37:27] magician.mac@81 (Main): /if (${Me.XTarget}==0) /call Rest
mymage - [2012/02/17 17:37:27] The current macro has ended.

I have been using this Mage macro and it worked excellent until today i dunno what happened but i can start it up and it will work but at the end of the fight this is the error.

Sub CheckTarget doesnt exist. You didnt mod that? it Should be a /call CheckTarget1, or /call CheckTarget2, or /call CheckTarget3 depending on what is your preference of how to assist.

I use CheckTarget3 on sham because they debuff adds, I use CheckTarget2 on wiz because they stay on the kill target all the time. I'd guess you want it to be /call CheckTarget3

Otherwise, the includes were borked earlier. So if you downloaded them today, redownload now.

Thanks again to s0rcier who is going line by line through these things and finding my typos. Turns out, i screwed up your issue, BulletProof. There were a few other checks that were just added to snare, debuffs, heal, and checktarget in this latest zip.

Now that most the includes are done, the focus will be to make them as easy to use and as modular as possible so that people can just toss them in to any macro as needed as easily as possible. The one thing that may need to happen is a "Common" include that all other includes can reference. I think this is what other macros like modbot/autobot/zbot/dev's macros use but I have never actually used any of those so I can't say for certain.

s0rcier is working on some includes that can probably go right into that common include that will allow for a lot of code cleanup and maybe make things run faster and smoother. right now it can take awhile to get these macros to load because they are doing so much if you use every single include. i noticed turning turbo up to 100+ in my macs has sped up the response considerably though.

ignore this post as its full if bad info, read htw's!

Last edited:
Max turbo for mq2 is 40. For mmobugs, it's 80. In both versions, it defaults to 10, unless changed.

htw

hrm. did not know! does my 100 kick down to 80 automatically? or am i just imagining things that its running faster?

love upgrades and updates cant wait to get back home to tweak my stuff

errr your guy's stuff :)

The program keeps aborting during memorization... just started recently? Is it because i turned off fastmem?