Macro Builder - build or modify any macro

nope ..I do addcamp name, target mobs and get nothing...and is mobini a file I'm supposed to have?

Last edited:
it will autocreate that file. it is called Camps.ini in your macro directory. is that not created?

yeah makes it but blank

[Oldfieldofbone]
CampList=|wolves

looks like using that camp name is now borked. delete it out of the ini and save. alternatively, try this:

make sure you are set as group puller

/addcamp wolves2

/target all the mobs you want to kill in the order you want to kill them

/stopcamp

/startcamp wolves2

and see what happens.

ok got it making the camps.ini..but now it just runs off to middle of zone and doesn't aggro anything.../ponder

mage mac prob

Hi im using the magician mac posted on this site and when it works its top notch but keep gettin an error and it kills it

Pet.inc@155(PetBuffs): /if
(${Target.ID}!=${Spawn[$z{TarID}].ID}) /call Check Target
magician.mac@122 (Rest):/call PetBuffs
magician.mac@81 (Main):/if (${Me.Xtarget}==0/ call Rest
The current macro has ended.

any ideas on whats going on anyone else have this prob with that mage mac ??

thanks tiki

Pet.inc@155(PetBuffs): /if
(${Target.ID}!=${Spawn[$z{TarID}].ID}) /call Check Target
magician.mac@122 (Rest):/call PetBuffs
magician.mac@81 (Main):/if (${Me.Xtarget}==0/ call Rest
The current macro has ended.

highlight in red on line 155 is not right. did you change that? and what magician mac?

also should be a space between the 0 and / on line 81. (${Me.Xtarget}==0 / call

using the one on Page 12 at the top currently i havent made any changes to the Macro its self only changed items around in the ini
and the z u highlighted was a misskey from there its not in the box where i copied it from heh

Last edited:
I'm having some issues with /mac macroload load, it says it's creating an ini... yet doesn't, can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong? i checked to make sure there isn't already a file by the name (charactername)_(classname).ini so just wondering. Thanks

Anyone having a working updated bard mac? the one on the link hangs alot and doesnt seem to mezz/ melee consistantly

bard is perma broken unless htw changes mq2melee/mq2twist interaction back to what it was. you can no longer twist songs and melee. nothing i can do about it. and that doesnt just go for this macro, it goes for all bards in any setting. even if it is fixed, bards songs are a real pain in the ass. it is easiest just to use AE mez and not single target.

well get to it htw! lol

I had some requests to do an in game list of commands. Someone pointed me to what Rasper did using storylines so i used that as a template. you download storyMB.txt and throw it into your /eq/storyline/ folder. If you are already in game when you do that, you need to reload UI to see it on your storyline window. It only took me 5 minutes to do this, so if you have suggestions to improve it, please let me know.

From a macro help idea perspective, you could use this same principle for any macro/mq2 help list that you want. it uses a really old version of html or custom eq html. The only available commands are for color, links, and body tag that I can see.

For eq, you could use this kind of as a notes page to create checklists for whatever quest/to do list you want. /note does this already, but is by character i think.

bard is perma broken unless htw changes mq2melee/mq2twist interaction back to what it was. you can no longer twist songs and melee. nothing i can do about it. and that doesnt just go for this macro, it goes for all bards in any setting. even if it is fixed, bards songs are a real pain in the ass. it is easiest just to use AE mez and not single target.

Has this been fixed? My bard is twisting and meleeing just fine at the same time using modbot. Well..when he wants to melee anyways. Seems to be quite the lazy bard who would rather sit there singing the new Lady GaGa tracks instead of meleeing half the time.

Has this been fixed? My bard is twisting and meleeing just fine at the same time using modbot. Well..when he wants to melee anyways. Seems to be quite the lazy bard who would rather sit there singing the new Lady GaGa tracks instead of meleeing half the time.
Yeah, fixed it a little before last patch.

htw

Im currently setting this up to run 5 accounts with a Cleric merc. Will post back results once I get all 5 up and running. So far, configuring this bot seems much easier and straight forward than any other bot I've used.

Excellent work sir.

If you find there is something you cant do and need a custom sub written, just let me know. There is an include for most things I could think of other than directional/targeted AEs. Even those arent terribly difficult to add, it just needs to be a custom sub like the cleric/paladin splash heal example. Also, if you think of something that is missing that could be made into an include, please feel free to post suggestions.

If you find there is something you cant do and need a custom sub written, just let me know. There is an include for most things I could think of other than directional/targeted AEs. Even those arent terribly difficult to add, it just needs to be a custom sub like the cleric/paladin splash heal example. Also, if you think of something that is missing that could be made into an include, please feel free to post suggestions.

Everything is good so far (testing the buffing and such right now) except the Wizard won't summon his AA Familiar.

Code:
SelfBuff3=Ro's Flaming Familiar
SelfBuffSpell3=Ro's Flaming Familiar
SelfBuffGem3=alt

Is what I have for it with. All other buffs work though.

Actually it seems as though none of the AA abilities are triggering on any of the classes. Not sure what I'm doing wrong with it.

On a brighter note, just ran my first pull and it worked flawlessly. Definitely excited about working with this now that I finally got to see it in action and how smooth it works.

Edit:

I spoke too soon. All work good except the Wizard. He just sits there during combat.

This is what the MQ window says during combat.

Add Detected: (mob name and such)
New Add Count: 1 ; Add Queue: (mob name)
Jolt:
Jolt:

I disabled Jolt but it seems as though it is still trying to cast it. Not sure why it keeps adding single pull mobs as adds. Any idea? I'm using the version posted on here with absolutely no modification at all.

Last edited:
i would need to see your [AA] section from ini and where you have /call AAs and /call AAsLoad and make sure you have #include AAs.inc at the top.

First guess would be that you have AATotal=0 on them or that you are trying to use them out of combat.

You can type: /echo ${AATotal} in game to see what it returns as a value