mac.bot Charcters wander from camp

nickeljk

Reaction score
when i'm running my mac.bot macros for my toons my mage after every kill runs out and then comes back but usually doesnt return to the exact spot he was. Does anyone know how to make it so all my toons that move return back to the camp or make it so they dont do that. Naturally the warrior moves to grab the mob but he generally gets close to the camp after.

Check out MQ2MoveUtils wiki. You can use MQ2MoveUtils to set a camp radius so they always move back to within that radius.

macbot has a built in camp command its called /campon and works really well keeping your guys leashed. I actually use mac bot for this reason and the pulling routine.

It does it when I have it set to /campon. I don't know why because not all toons do it. The shaman never moves. The cleric moves some. The Mage moves a ton though. It's only after a mob does though.

It does it when I have it set to /campon. I don't know why because not all toons do it. The shaman never moves. The cleric moves some. The Mage moves a ton though. It's only after a mob does though.

In your ini file, do you have
UseCamp=TRUE
this should let you back to original camp spot.

I'd prefer that the warrior is the only one to love at all anyways. Sometimes in tight spots it's a bad deal when they go on walk about