Lxavnom Labors bug

cujo2525

Lifetimer
Reaction score
While doing the Lxavnom Labors task in the new expansion, I had the named Grublus spawned. I killed him and after I did, I notice he was on track again. I tried seeing if he would spawn more than twice but each time it was only twice and he spawned twice each time so once you kill him he will spawn again as soon as he dies.

Last edited:
I seen that on Fate Rewards the Bold. Kill the named or PH and then either immediately after or some time later, the PH spawns again. Never actually saw a second named spawn myself. But I took to handing in the items for the first two stages which is all you need to pop the named/PH, kill whatever pops and then get the items for the third stage to hand in.

I think they fixed it as doing this seems to have bugged the mission and the chest did not spawn for me to complete the mission so it was a huge waste of my time as it takes me nearly 2 hours to do this mission since you have to kill damn near every mob to find the hand in's.

I seen that on Fate Rewards the Bold. Kill the named or PH and then either immediately after or some time later, the PH spawns again. Never actually saw a second named spawn myself. But I took to handing in the items for the first two stages which is all you need to pop the named/PH, kill whatever pops and then get the items for the third stage to hand in.

I think they fixed it as doing this seems to have bugged the mission and the chest did not spawn for me to complete the mission so it was a huge waste of my time as it takes me nearly 2 hours to do this mission since you have to kill damn near every mob to find the hand in's.

It happened to me the chest didn't spawn where I hailed NPC.
It spawned somewhere else, need to check on the map.

Did the mission again and got him twice again!

It happened to me the chest didn't spawn where I hailed NPC.
It spawned somewhere else, need to check on the map.

I wish that were the case, but I have mq2pop going and nothing spawned. I also /target chest, checked the map, tried FIND, ran to Mayor West's location to see if maybe it spawned there. Trust me, this mission takes a while compared to the other ones. At least for me. I can do all the others in @an hour, this one takes near 2. And after spending near 2 hours of my time I didn't just leave the mission when no chest spawned without doing everything I can to try to find it or figure out what the deal was. It didn't spawn somewhere else, it just didn't spawn.

Last edited:
This bug has existed in HA's since CotF (when they were first introduced).

Can't count how many times I've double spawned nameds in Gribble HA's.

IF THE NAMED SPAWNS AND YOU KILL IT , IT MAY SPAWN AGAIN

I wish I was that excited about it!

I can assure you I gotten the named twice every time I have done the mission and gotten the named.

This bug has existed in HA's since CotF (when they were first introduced).

Can't count how many times I've double spawned nameds in Gribble HA's.