Looking for some more Help please, Starting Melee mac.

kool26

Reaction score
Hello again, I'm looking to start a melee type macro now. And Have no clue what to do for melee for the most part.

I was wanting to know if some one could start me off in the right direction.

Just a simple assist and go to the mob and behind mob and attack. Would be awsome to get me started.
Would prefer to use moveutils if possible. I'm not savey on plugins so not sure what to do there.

Just a note, I know there are other melee macro's, But i prefer to make my own/or snippets of other peoples. So i know whats going on. And can adjust accordingly.

Thanks,

Mq2Melee does all that. Will create a ini file that you can adjust for skills and disks.

There is a auto assist mac, wanna say it was a zerker mac that worked great for auto assist, then let melee run all your discs and aa's and what not.

I could look it all up and give you links. But isn't more fun this way. =)

Mq2Melee does all that. Will create a ini file that you can adjust for skills and disks.

There is a auto assist mac, wanna say it was a zerker mac that worked great for auto assist, then let melee run all your discs and aa's and what not.

I could look it all up and give you links. But isn't more fun this way. =)

Yeah i seen those assist mac's , And know about mq2melee. I have more fun playing with the scripts tho ;) .. But suppose i could take a look at assist mac's see if anything there i could use to start with.

Thanks,