lol !CheatingSmarter

From the postings and the stream it appears this was not the boxer streaming himself, it was a "concerned citizen" out to get the boxer banned. He succeeded, as the most recent posts indicated that a GM showed up.

Boxing AFK for days on end in frequently traveled zones is stupid folks. This was a pretty ingenious way to get GM attention, don't be surprised if it becomes more commonplace.

The stream was from Cazic, btw.

From the postings and the stream it appears this was not the boxer streaming himself, it was a "concerned citizen" out to get the boxer banned. He succeeded, as the most recent posts indicated that a GM showed up.

Boxing AFK for days on end in frequently traveled zones is stupid folks. This was a pretty ingenious way to get GM attention, don't be surprised if it becomes more commonplace.

The stream was from Cazic, btw.

Thats why you only afk in instances :)

If only doing instances please make sure your mac works well!

Had some goof spamming leave outside HA the other day in DH haha!

Looks like ban wave incoming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even a dipshit like me used /pcsafety when AFK'ing in dead end zones. It worked like a charm.

I since gave it up, just running HA's and liking it actually.

e: What's worse? A patch came out. :(

I don't afk bot at all... Ever... I use MQ2 to help me enjoy actually playing the game. Just my 2 cents... :)

I feel like this vigilante has definitely used mq2 before. he's not some special detective that happens to find people botting.

I'm tired of these vigilante do-gooders ruining my gaming experience by complaining/reporting about my cheating! It's time we all start fighting back and demand that our rights as cheaters be recognized and accepted.

I propose a unified demonstration of our cheating solidarity by staging an AFK bot rally this coming weekend. A massive demonstration of our abilities and a blatant slap in the face to these Dudley Dorights that are ruining this game.

I also propose that we all begin twitch feeds of normal game players to an excess so that these Dudley Dorights that are streaming our AFK bot rights are relegated to just another boring EQ stream, indistinguishable from our streams.

We must all fight for our cheating rights!

I'm tired of these vigilante do-gooders ruining my gaming experience by complaining/reporting about my cheating! It's time we all start fighting back and demand that our rights as cheaters be recognized and accepted.

I propose a unified demonstration of our cheating solidarity by staging an AFK bot rally this coming weekend. A massive demonstration of our abilities and a blatant slap in the face to these Dudley Dorights that are ruining this game.

I also propose that we all begin twitch feeds of normal game players to an excess so that these Dudley Dorights that are streaming our AFK bot rights are relegated to just another boring EQ stream, indistinguishable from our streams.

We must all fight for our cheating rights!

No offense but pull your head out of your ass. You don't think afk botters in open zones ruin the game experience for others?

When you afk bot you actively take camp spots away from other people who might want to actually play the game vs script it.

Again pull your head out of your ass and take a deep breath. I know it might be hard for you, but its for the best.

You remind me of this fat bitch who wants the government to pay for her wedding because its owed to her.

I thought freewilly's post was meant as sarcasm?

Clearly sarcasm

I thought freewilly's post was meant as sarcasm?

I thought it was hilarious and most definitely sarcastic. I will admit, however, that sarcasm is tough to project on forums or in text messages. In person it's all about inflection but without the non-verbal queues you run the risk of getting flamed by forum trolls (case in point above).

Don't let this dissuade you from doing it again - the silent majority took it correctly.