logged in

Tweak

Reaction score
I just recently came back to everquest set up subscription and then got mq....i logged inand could not find my main but also found 2 new chars one mmobugs and the other was makrokwuester does anyone know what is going on with this

Are you saying you logged into your account after being gone for awhile and now your characters are gone, but replaced with an MMOBugs toon and a makrokwuester toon? Did you give your account info to someone when you left? It sounds like it was used as a test account or something, but you would have had to give the info to someone.

only close friends have account info and the day i quit my subscription expired....i lost my shaman and my paladin who had partial coa is lvl 1 no gear

I'd call up SoE and ask them to restore your characters. You really have nothing to lose. Sounds like one of your "close" friends has screwed you over. If SoE give you the IP of the person who did it, pass it onto me and I'll see if I can match it to someone.

first log into your account on the soe home page and check all latest transactions. IE char moves and all that good stuff see if someone moved a toon off the account or server moved.. Then call SOE..