Level 85 In Old Man Mission

does that mean you can do the missions as much as you want? bad at riddles=/ sorry

Darn, no lockouts and free brews............So much out there to take advantage of if i just could.

yeah but we all know sony dev's are great at fixing one loophole and opening up 3 more :0)

You've tried it this morning? Tried it 5 minutes ago, 3 different times with a macro that has worked for the past week, and it zones my character in, looks like hes 85 with his gear, but is really 50 and shitty.

Eh I stand corrected..won't work on my SK anymore but will work on rogue..strange lol.

Last edited:
Will it still let you loot and zone out with it? It was nice getting those wt reduction bags for everyone.

There is a patch tomorrow (8 Dec 09) for UF...I'd expect it to go to live servers then if it's going to do so.

This is going to be fixed tomorrow with the Underfoot patch I am pretty sure, but no, it shouldn't be fixed today.

Someone told me that with the UF patch, the MM's will be fixed, RR will be fixed, and FoS will be fixed as well. I don't know how true this is but something I heard. /shrug

Enough All Ready!

If we can't get confirmation can we please STOP with what I heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard that with the UF patch, all EQ bugs and broken quests will be fixed, named will spawn when you want them to (even if your not in the zone the mob spawns in), all named will drop the item youre camping and if you need a couple of those items for your box crew, you will get duplicate drops. Purely speculation tho

I heard that with the UF patch, all EQ bugs and broken quests will be fixed, named will spawn when you want them to (even if your not in the zone the mob spawns in), all named will drop the item youre camping and if you need a couple of those items for your box crew, you will get duplicate drops. Purely speculation tho

Sony was bought out by Blizzard then?

BB

Just in case... what was teh FoS thing? Ive been doing the OMM bug and RR for a while... but whats the FoS one? ;)