Level 85 In Old Man Mission

jonl87

Reaction score
This takes a couple tries before it works but I have decided to share this with my friends here. Follow these steps below it takes some time to get it right.

1. Get a group to get task
2. No one accept a monster form yet
3. Have anyone in the group camp, right before your toon logs out of eq
you need to select a MM form. If you time it right you should select the
monster form and log out of EQ. When you log back in EQ say story and you
should now be your normal self durring the monster mission.
4. WHEN SELECTING A MONSTER FORM BEFORE YOU LOG OUT! IT ONLY WORKS IF YOU DO NOT GET THE "You have selected blah blah Template"
so make sure you choose the monster and do not see the you have selected such and such message before you log out. It took us a couple Tries but we got it down after 10 min. ENJOY!

Must be a full grp to make this work? or 3ppl is enough?

Btw,thx so much for sharing!!

As of this morning I can no longer get this to work. Anyone else having issues with it today?

it still works,

being posted here i dont think will have an effect on it being nerfed, it was already posted on sony boards and reported.

Aye, it's like worrying about your toilet overflowing during a hurricane. Who cares?

got it to work finally changed my delay around some. Guess rebooting my pc first time in a month effected it.

works for me, just tried it...normally don't do stuff like this, but this exploit is kinda fun ;)

can this get you suspended / banned though? I'm very paranoid lately...

works for me, just tried it...normally don't do stuff like this, but this exploit is kinda fun ;)

can this get you suspended / banned though? I'm very paranoid lately...

it can get you both banned and suspended

How, per se, does one ban and suspend you? I'm going to kill you and knock you out if you don't answer me!

Im just messin =p

Yeah this sploit works. It shaves a good 15 minutes off of the MM's, bleh who cares. I would do it once for fun but it is no where near worth risking the ban hammer.

well you can play this safe since some guilds have people that love to see what other guild mates are doing just go anon. and pay very good attention to who is in the zone because 97% of the time you getting banned or suspeded for this is due to someone reporting you. been banned on 3 toons and suspeded on 5 in the last week

Raids/more then one toon

Does it work for the raids?

And can you get it to work with more then one toon?

Careful, have seen GM's rotate about every 30 mins standing near old man on my server. They are aware of this and are looking into it.

I tried early morning, and could not get it to work, as said above I have also seen TONS of gm's around old man.

friend just did, even get a manastone, didnt know you coudl get that, and keep it.