Level 85 In Old Man Mission

I know there were quite a few suspensions handed out today for people doing the 85 in the MM thing.

I know there were quite a few suspensions handed out today for people doing the 85 in the MM thing.

The first time I've ever been glad I was too busy studying for finals to play EQ then :p

OMM

anyone know if you can still get in as an 85 toon or no one tried it yet? :)

Demon, I am pretty sure some were caught in the act. On Zek, Deodan got on and gave a warning in General that it was an exploit and to not do it. I did a /who all gm and it showed him in one of the task zones. I'm guessing he was paying a visit to someone in there enjoying the 'exploit'.

Tapout

I don't know, but our guild is basically telling people that if they were doing it to stop because suspensions are being handed out. This was from someone who I thought had nothing to do with MQ2... so he's either a member here and warning everyone or he has some info I don't yet.

My friend and I tried it this morning and no matter how exact we thought we chose the monster just as we were hitting char select screen, it never let us enter the zone at our true level. I am certain this no longer works.

brews tradeable

why don't / didn't they make brews tradeable like other 'currencies'..seems like there are peeps that enjoy doing this, or ',maybe' even get paid for doing mundane repetitive tasks over and over. I would much rather pay 'x' amt of plat per brew, and buy what I want rather than worry about getting 'caught' utilizing a time saver.
SoE programmers clearly don't , or haven't played this game imo.

Thanks for efforts, well deserved.
~Hurl