Level 85 In Old Man Mission

well you can play this safe since some guilds have people that love to see what other guild mates are doing just go anon. and pay very good attention to who is in the zone because 97% of the time you getting banned or suspeded for this is due to someone reporting you. been banned on 3 toons and suspeded on 5 in the last week

For what, exactly?

Also, what are the chances they'd check logs for doing this and suspend/ban that way? Is it just likely a witness situation? Would doing this in the wee hours of the morning be safer than prime time?

sorry if this causes any stress i dont do it i have a friend that does it for us but just thought id share

WTF I mean you can 2 box these in like 30 Min at lvl 50. No bugs involved. Play Smarter not harder.

just need a 3rd act in the zone to loot the chest.

Haven't tried it at all, seems kinda pointless for group missions since I can do em without any MQing at all in 40ish minutes or 15 minutes or less using MQ. Pretty obvious lots are using this bug on my server since now I see a large amount of people logging out right in the OMM room and back on shortly after. There's a GM floating around PoK, not sure if it's to catch people doing this or for other reasons, but he's been there for the last couple hours. If I could make use of it for MM raids, I'd be tempted, but for plain old group missions, seems like a big red easy to be caught flag to me with little payback.

For raids I'd be tempted, but group msns it's a stupid risk for saving maybe 20 or 30 minutes.

Did it exactly as described, logged out before got message and still didn't work for me.

Hooked On Phonics Didn't Work For Me

Last edited:
Worked for me...Thanks! I tried using it on Vox, thinking I could get credit for her kill (and complete the task) without getting any of the loot in the chest. Since in group missions you just have to get near the chest sometimes to finish credit off. Bleh, but apparently you have to open the chest =[

The 12 people I had to request the raid weren't all flagged =)

why would u get banned/suspended for this? its not a hack.....its part of the game just a glitch and i dont consider that hacking

why would u get banned/suspended for this? its not a hack.....its part of the game just a glitch and i dont consider that hacking

You may not, but I'm pretty sure SOE will. My advice is to stay away from doing this, its silly to risk it to do a mission in 5 minutes vs 10 or 15 normally.

Taking advantage of a glitch = exploiting, and we all know Sony can and will ban you for exploiting. Just because the glitch exists and you ran across it once you aren't going to get nabbed, but use it to gain an unintended advantage.... And that becomes bannable.

I'd still definitely stay away from this, especially with how much gm activity I'm hearing about on servers normally devoid of them.

Tried this never got it to work

you need to get it timed right, this can depend on your pc and connection speed,

it works just try it multiple times until you get it correct, use a timer or set up a timer to complete the action, for me I leave about half a second to camp when activating the key the couple times i used it.

i dont get it

i dont get why everyone talks of being banned.... no offense but i thought this site was ment for just that.. Cheating.... and Cheating = banned.. so why make a big deal of it?

Cheat Smarter ring a bell?

Just because you cheat doesn't mean you do stupidly obvious things that get you caught.

well the good thing about this cheat is it puts absolutely no exposure on MQ2 as it is a glitch in the game so go ahead and do it as often as you want in my opinion :)

Anyway back to the fun

ohh and if anyone wants to share I can give up some info on a certain no lockout thing if you have infos about a certain free brews thing :)

Are you getting said lockout infoz from the lifetime forumz... Cause that'd be groovy.

i was just saying.

it was more or less just a comment. cant be upset if we do though in the procsess =D

nope not from any forums that i have read ... I just happen to know how to do it and have know for quite awhile now...