Kessdona the Enlightened D3 group

Darkon

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
tried D3 tonight and got to Kess with Mage Cleric Chanter SK and Shaman. the rub there in lies with trying to find the right protector. was told to look for a protector with a different level but they are all lvl 72.
was told to look for an aura and I couldn't see any difference in any of them even with every graphic option turned up full blast.
I also tried using /track and choosing the top mob using the ID as the sort. I'm out of ideas anybody have any other things to try?

You have to have a tracker for this event. Having a real tracker, only one guardian shows up on track. I am not sure how the /track command works, because I have a ranger.

Invite a bard, ranger, or druid and make them the main assist. Kill whatever guardian they find with track and Kess's HP will be allowed to drop 10% with each successful kill. Kill the wrong one and his HP jumps 10%.

Kill whatever protector shows up on the hud as 100.

/use the /tar function and no tracker needed

/tar kessadona100 this targets the correct protector every time

/tar kessadona100 this targets the correct protector every time

Goddammit I wish I knew that before they dropped the servers to remove the events again just now. Sigh. Oh well next year.

I'm just hoping they didn't remove the npc right away, as I never finished an aug from DSH that I could have completed... I'll be mad if I have to hold onto that shit for an entire year lol.