"Jeff Minibo" AKA KUVIN, "Xfire 1337 ?"

MRPRANKSTER

Reaction score
A few months back I was scammed out of two great toons by this guy and figured I would keep my post about him alive so more people don't get scamed. He still uses a friends log in info to access this site 100% he admited that and quoted me. I was unable to find out his ID on Source but he dose have an account there. This is a bunch of information I got on him from the internet a while back.

"Never let anyone log in your account unless they have paid for it. They will transfer your toon to a new account than ban your account making it impossable for you to get it back. Don't fall for requests of making temp PW. If they don't belive the condition of your toon have Fry or something varify it they are trust worthy."

Name: Jeff Minibo
Graduated:Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio
Last I checked stationed in texas
High School: Merritt Island, FL Graduated 2007

Myspace:"Xfire 1337 ?"
Height: 5'10"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Military Number: 66827? 668-331?
AKA: Kuiven2, Tamama(Frolog Wiz on Maelin), "Tman" on Myspace
Email: Kuiven2@hotmail.com
AIM: Kuiven2
Phone:(312)-412-6593

Parents: Regis M. Minneboo(40-44) On Brevard Co. Board of Commissioners & Nancy A. Minneboo(45-49)
Parents Phone: (321) 452-1302
Parents Adress: 2155 N. Tropical Trail, Merritt Island, Florida, 32953-4266

Below is my old post on this guy.

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-general-chat-requests-and-questions/9793-200-reward.html

Last edited:
had the same guy try and steal my monk, Said he was going to buy it and tryed to steal it instead. This guy is a dirt bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regardless of your opinions of someone, real expressions of harm should be avoided, both in person AND on the interwebz. There's a fine line between expressing anger and making threats, and comments like this cross that line. 99% of the time, when it's against a scammer or someone equally despised, the community won't bug you about it. But there's always that chance that some comment you made when you were angry will come back to bite you in the ass. And since it's written rather than verbal, it's much harder to take back.

Just my 2 copper.

Last edited:
As shade pointed out, leave the "what we think should happen to them in real life" out of the posts... it can come back to haunt you in a not so fun legal way.

Yeah I agree with Shade and Kodi no matter how pissed off you are it's hard to take back what you type on the net. So if you are gonna blast someone make sure you keep it above the belt. I would have never even wrote up such a nasty blasts but after he stole them he kept IMing and messaging. Laughing and taunting me about how there was nothing I could do to him and how good it made him feel. Then to add insult to injury apping my toons on his server. Having officers of another server asking my guild and other guilds on my server the history of my toons was to much.

It's amazing how much extra time I have now that I don't play eq. I thank this guy for taking the fun out of eq for me. It's only my intention to enlighten fellow MMO players that there are shit bags out there and hopefuly if this one contacts you, you already know his game.

ok here is something

Alright! Kuuvan is NOT kuvin and is not me! he has long since left EQ and these boards.

Kuuvans Real life name is John not Jeff
Kuuvan is my Best friend and seeing as he has always held a strong stance on thiefs and what should happen to them, i can assure you Kuuvan is not Kuvin.

If you have any questions, PM me, i'll let you know where he lives, how far it is to his post office, hell if i ask him he will prolly tell me his underware size and color.

Last edited:
i know that toon.

hes not airforce hes army ( stationed in fort lewis ) and is a mason ( i have the lodge he belongs to somewhere on my home pc ) he use to hang out with a guy i know in real life ill check with him later to see if he has his real info ) but that being said hes enlisted in the army if you can prove he scammed you out of money you can call his first sergeant and complain I assure you if you have the facts to back you up HE WILL get busted for it the army doesnt play around when it comes to stuff like that.

Alright! Kuuvan is NOT kuvin and is not me!

Sorry bud it was not my intention to blast a innocent bystander post edited. When I was selling my toons he said his Xbox handle was kuvin and he had seen my toons for sale on source. I thought he might just have changed the spelling.

i know that toon.

hes not airforce hes army ( stationed in fort lewis ) and is a mason ( i have the lodge he belongs to somewhere on my home pc ) he use to hang out with a guy i know in real life ill check with him later to see if he has his real info ) but that being said hes enlisted in the army if you can prove he scammed you out of money you can call his first sergeant and complain I assure you if you have the facts to back you up HE WILL get busted for it the army doesnt play around when it comes to stuff like that.

Yeah, even better, just call the Base or Unit C.O. and they'll fuck him up good.

or let me know his lodge and I will have a talk with a few people =)

Back in the early 70s, I was scammed on buying a used car from a guy in the AF. I wrote to Commander and he didn't do anything except 'counsel him on the importance of paying one's debts." I had a judgement against him and everything.

$700 was serious money then.

Was waiting for some else to say something so i didnt look like the ass, but RAPTURE JEBUS! almost 3 weeks late.

Back in the early 70s, I was scammed on buying a used car from a guy in the AF. I wrote to Commander and he didn't do anything except 'counsel him on the importance of paying one's debts." I had a judgement against him and everything.

$700 was serious money then.

Shhhhhh...