I have two issues one I think is simple

loyal

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
simple one. I need to stop my druid from casting the Blessing of Ro line of spells I believe it to be a simple line in the MQ2Bot ini but I don't know the words.

the other I am clueless. I have been offline tow month and come back to the new expansion and MQ2Targets does not work.
I can enter/watch add "name" it goes to the list and I think sometimes a flash of color where the names would be if up.

• Haha
Reactions: EQDAB
For the first one, it should be as simple as adding to add,
DebuffIf1=0
When you turn bot on it'll spit out a bunch of info, make sure to correspond the DefbuffIf# to what you're trying to disable.

Don't know about #2

Reactions: EQDAB
For the first one, it should be as simple as adding to add,
DebuffIf1=0
When you turn bot on it'll spit out a bunch of info, make sure to correspond the DefbuffIf# to what you're trying to disable.

Don't know about #2
it reads Debuff0:Blessing of roVII

So then you need to add
DebuffIf0=0
to your MQ2Bot section of your server_character.ini in the mq2 config folder.

Also take a look at this post, it has a lot of helpful tips for mq2bot.

if i enterDeffif1=0 will it still show when bot loads?

It will still show, but with a line after that says something like debuff0=0, to show it disabled

Reactions: loyal
I have tried repeatedly and while it seems like it should be simple I can't make it work.
I am attaching a copy of the .ini in question .
I have added lines .ini with the other debuff entries that read
Debuffif0=0
Debuff1=0

I don't know If I miss a space or a capitol of just wrong location
I am attaching a copy of the ini

Attachments

• server_name.ini
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
trying the ini again but not as a .ini

Attachments

• server_name.txt
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
Don't see a debuffif statement in there at all - you want it to be in the mq2bot section, easiest to put it right after the section tag -
[Mq2bot]
debuffif0=0
debuffif1=0
......etc.

Ah - found it in the ini version - those look right, just need to make sure they line up with the items you want to stop from being used that scroll by when you do /bot on or /loadbot. You have debuff0 and debuff1 shut off.

Last edited: