Incorrect client version. Please help.

joeymoss

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Your version of mq is not compiled for your version of EQ.

I assume its patched properly?
Just DL new files so mq should be up to date?

I keep getting this message and have downloaded all recent files. Any suggestions?

Looking at getting back into eq and using mq but I am very rusty so sorry for any noob questions. I am sure it will all come back to me once I get things loaded.

Thanks,

Red Banner

Look at the top of the page - MacroQuest2 is out of date due to the latest EverQuest patch. Learn more about patches.

Look at the top of the page - MacroQuest2 is out of date due to the latest EverQuest patch. Learn more about patches.

Thanks for the reply. Guess that explains why I am having trouble. I have been hunting around forum and did not see that it was out of date. Even now looking I dont see where it says its out of date.

I am familiar with patches.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Curious were it shows out of date for future reference (top of what page?)

Lifetime member just been a really long time. Patience for the noob questions please.

Above logo

It should appear at the top above the MMO picture and menu

They have messed with some data structures again which I am horra-bad at updating. We will more than likely have to wait for MacroQuest2.com 's release. If you value MQ2, go show some love to ieatacid by sending him a donation over at MacroQuest2.com. Show him how much we really appreciate the work he does for us all.

Once that is updated, we will be ready to go, we have our stuff done.