HUD by Trip

Trip411

Lifetimer
Reaction score
OK putting this in it's own thread so it's easier for people to see. This is my HUD for all classes. So far I have HUD's with AA's and abilities for: Necro, Rogue, Cleric, Enchanter, Druid, Shaman, Mage, and Wiz and Monk. I will update this list as I finish the rest. All classes even ones not listed have basic hud elements as well as an area for veteran rewards and group members class/level/distance from you. Also a spot for Epic click either 1.5 or 2.0, fellowship clicky and Hot potion. I am including Screenshots of several of the classes. I hope you guys enjoy and the rest will be coming shortly as I get time to finish them. Since I originally posted this I have updated the cleric and necro huds a bit for AA's. So redownload if you want.

Trip411

Editing seems once I loaded shaman I had misspelled an aa.....
Added Monk aa's and discs.

Attachments

• Cleric HUD.bmp
    4.9 MB · Views: 389
  • Enchanter HUD.bmp
    4.9 MB · Views: 127
  • Rogue HUD.bmp
    4.9 MB · Views: 178
  • Mage HUD.bmp
    4.9 MB · Views: 152
  • MQ2hud.ini
    86.7 KB · Views: 434
Last edited:
couple more

Few more Screenshots

Attachments

• Mage HUD.bmp
    4.9 MB · Views: 97
  • Necro HUD.bmp
    4.9 MB · Views: 135
  • Shaman HUD.bmp
    4.9 MB · Views: 138
  • Monk HUD.bmp
    4.9 MB · Views: 215
Last edited:
It's all one hud just download it and put it in your MQ2 folder click replace and then it will show on your necro once your in world or any class for that matter but the necro aa's will show for any necro you load.

Trip

Hud works great except neither epic showing under clickies any idea greatly appreciated

I just want to say Trip I love this HUD and I hope that you're still working on the missing classes.

I guess I could get off my ass and try and do it myself, but you're so good at it .... :D

I have a couple of the classes missing finished I just have to polish it up and remove all my personal clickies and shit before I post em. Thanks for the feedback and glad you got the epic working I had a space in a bunch of them that was screwing it up but couldn't test it cause I don't have all the epics. I will work on it later tonight if I get a minute.

this HUD does go really well with the UI Sadge posted.

HUD looks great but I LOVE that UI. Got a link for it by any chance?

Check eqinterfaces.com I think its called AYA I might be mistaken tho.

BMP ftl

change to jpg or something less retarded if you could. Thanks!

Put the Hud.ini file in your main MQ2 folder (where you .dll files and other .ini files are)

Well I'm in the process of putting everything back on my main PC i lost about 2months of updates I have done to everything. Pretty much anything since I last made a backup disc. I got a nasty virus and I had to wipe the drives to even be able to access my bios. Anyway once I finish installing everything I will get the classes I don't have posted and I will put all the SS up in JPEG. I worked a lot on the HUD while I was in Houston and I do have a copy of it on a thumb drive so I lucked out with that. Anyway i will get that up asap. The real pain is the loss of my macros I have been using on that PC i never saved them anywhere else.

That sucks =( Sorry to hear but definitely looking forward to the bard hud.