How to get number of Krono via TLO?

Wolfborn

Reaction score
Looking to get the number of Krono on my char via TLO for use in Macro.

Probably asked it before. I'm old and memory fails me.

Wolf

There isnt a TLO for it yet, we had talked about it months ago. You should be able to access it via the inventory window using a .Text or .Tooltip. I can try to take a look later today if you dont have an answer.

well. I found the window member for it, but it doesnt give me any info.

${Window[inventorywindow].Child[IW_subwindows].Child[IW_invpage].Child[invslotkrono]}

There is obviously an icon there that we dont seem to have access to currently that I can find.

I dont see the icon piece in the .xml or else I could track it down probably. Maybe I am just blind and missing it.

I got the same results as Pete when I went ${Window[..]} diving.

If I hold all Krono on my cursor and do ${Cursor.Stack} it returns the number I have on the cursor.
Could be a workaround for now if I knew how to make it pick up the Krono.
Autoinv works on Krono.

Cursor.ID returns 88888
Cursor.Name returns Krono

Trying to make a character management setup.
Memory is getting too bad to remember all my toons, where they are, what level they are, what account they are on, etc..
Need to track Krono to see how many I've got in total, who has them, etc..

so far I've got this and it works except for Krono.

Code:
/ini "MyChars.ini" "^Name^=^Level^Gender^Race^Class^Plat on Me^Plat in Bank^AA Points^Krono^Station Name^Server^Acct Type^" "${Me.Name}^" "^${Me.Level}^${Me.Gender}^${Me.Race}^${Me.Class}^${Me.Platinum}^${Me.PlatinumBank}^${Me.AAPointsTotal}^${FindItemCount[Krono]}^${MacroQuest.LoginName}^${MacroQuest.Server}^${Me.Subscription}"

Drop it in Zoned.cfg and it writes info on login or zoning.
Pull it into Excel and viola.. all toons sortable by level, account, class etc..

To lift it up and put it down use the window chain:

${Window[inventorywindow].Child[IW_subwindows].Child[IW_invpage].Child[invslotkrono]}

so:

/notify inventorywindow IW_subwindows IW_invpage invslotkrono leftmouseup

and then same thing to put it down.

because it is a stack you may need to make it:

/shift /notify blah blah