How to get a combo map?

Reloader

Reaction score
I would like to get my map to look like this. Is it possible?

Pic 1(dots) combine with Pic 2(labels) so I end up with Pic 3(combo) --(YES i photo shopped this for the desired effect)

Attachments

• Dots.bmp
    894.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Labels.bmp
    892.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Combo Map.bmp
    892.2 KB · Views: 135
I told ya pretty much in chatbox. All you had to do was look at it & try it. ;) ;) ;)

/mapnames normal

htw

I told ya pretty much in chatbox. All you had to do was look at it & try it. ;) ;) ;)

/mapnames normal

htw

Yeah /mapfilter all then /mapnames normal was what did it, needed the combo

working....

this is what my map does after your input HTW, i love i got both worlds, but are the lines normal? i tired /mapfilter help and reviewed the options and nothing seemed to fit to get rid of them.

Attachments

• lined.bmp
    853.6 KB · Views: 127
Reloader, thats kind of a bug when there are too many mobs in the zone. Katta will do it alot, fort mech also.

Yea it's nifty! Many friends and lots of fun stuff. That's why I dropped the cash for lifetime ^_^

Yeah I started the 6 month then the year now,next stop im thinking is the lifetime

this is what my map does after your input HTW, i love i got both worlds, but are the lines normal? i tired /mapfilter help and reviewed the options and nothing seemed to fit to get rid of them.

I'm pretty sure the lines are Vectors showing the speed and direction of the mobs. The longer the line, the faster its moving.
To turn it off try /mapfilter vector

Bah I jsut tried soem stuff and stuffed my map.. How do I reset map to normal out of the box map please? :)

Turn labels off and you can still see pc/npc placement on the map when in zones like katta that lag you to all hell in the map... just need to hover over the dot to see what they are.

Turn labels off and you can still see pc/npc placement on the map when in zones like katta that lag you to all hell in the map... just need to hover over the dot to see what they are.

some how i turned that off... how do i get it back. The scrolling over the dots and the name show up that is

Yeah I am in the same Boat... Can't seem to find the right combo of of stuff to get it to the right spot. Have read through things but I seem to stuff it up even more the more I screw with it!.

So it is like saying rebuilding a car engine is easy, just pull it apart find the problem and stick it all back together... Some directions would be much appreciated :)

How ever I may just uninstall and reinstall the loader if I have to.

In your mq2 dir, look for MQ2Map.ini. You could always just unload mq2map, then delete the INI, and load MQ2Map plugin again. If you are not in game, just remove MQ2Map.ini before you start EQ.

As far as EQ, make sure you have the layers/labels turned on for the map window (look at the buttons).

htw

Rez'ing an old thread, but did anyone find a solution to the post above along with the picture showing the lines coming from the mobs? I got it working just like the picture, but cant figure out settings to get rid of them.

Zoom out a bit and then back in to fix it. Or possibly pressing the "Labels" button twice, to turn them off and back on. I know I do one of these things, but it's so automatic anymore, that I can't remember which one, off hand,

Last edited:
Maps oops

While we are on maps... i am not sure what I did, but I playing with the /maph commands and now I dont have my maps at all. I have the mobs and can filter them just fine. "/maph a" is awesome, but I lost the outlines of the zones, walls, etc. Its like I dont have the maps at all. I am 2 boxing at the moment and the other toons maps are perfect. Can anyone tell me what I did or how to fix it?

Zoom out a bit and then back in to fix it. Or possibly pressing the "Labels" button twice, to turn them off and back on. I know I do one of these things, but it's so automatic anymore, that I can't remember which one, off hand,

Did both of these. neither worked :(