holyshit spell

sbenoche2

Reaction score
Howdy all,

new to using this and was hoping for a little help

i am working on setting up mq2melee and casting spells using the holyshit commands

i have a bst that i am setting it yp for and i have the AAs working like feralswipe and asp

but i am have a question about spells
these are a couple i am using and they do work

holyshit1=/if (${Target.ID} && !${Target.Buff[Sha's Legacy].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98) /cast "Sha's Reprisal Rk. II"
holyshit2=/if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98) /cast "Frozen Venom Rk. II"

my question is they constant cast which isnt a bad think for holyshit2 but i dont think it needs to constant cast holyshit1 as thats a slow spell

is there a way to change that

holyshit1=/if (${Target.ID} && !${Target.Buff[Sha's Legacy].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98) /cast "Sha's Reprisal Rk. II"

Looks like your casting Sha's Reprisal but looking to see if they have Sha's Legacy.

corrected that issue but it is still casting over and over

holyshit1=/if (${Target.ID} && !${Target.Buff[Sha's Reprisal Rk. II].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98) /cast "Sha's Reprisal

Rk. II"

Try getting a list of all the buffs on the target. You need to figure out what the debuff is called.

/echo ${Target.Buff[0]}
/echo ${Target.Buff[1]}
/echo ${Target.Buff[2]}
... etc ...

until you find out what the slow debuff is called. Then put that in the if statement.

holyshit1=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}>40 && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Me.SpellReady[Frozen Venin Rk. II]}) /cast 1

should get your started.

holyshit1=/if (${Target.ID} && !${Target.Buff[Sha's Reprisal Rk. II].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98) /cast "Sha's Reprisal Rk. II"

Do you have the inspect buffs group leadership AA and are in a group of 3 or more? Your character has to be able to "see" the debuff. If they can't see it, they will chain cast it on the mob.

holyshit1=/if (${Target.ID} && !${Target.Buff[Sha's Reprisal Rk. II].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98) /cast "Sha's Reprisal Rk. II"

Do you have the inspect buffs group leadership AA and are in a group of 3 or more? Your character has to be able to "see" the debuff. If they can't see it, they will chain cast it on the mob.

I do have group inspect buffs
last night i wasnt in a group but today i am and it is still chain casting

Try this 1 got it from Dealings..works fine for me. Must have LDR AA's inspect buffs

holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Target.Buff[Sha's Reprisal Rk. II].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98) /casting "Sha's Reprisal Rk. II" Gem4

Last edited: