Berzerker Button Smash Delay (Help Please)

lordvegga

Reaction score
I run melee, MQ2Bot, and I use holyshits to smash all my spammable buttons (Frenzy, Vindicating Frency, Vindicating Axe Throw... etc...). I am counting, across the board, up to a seven second delay between the end of the cooldown and the button being fired. For example, Vindication Volley is a 12 second recast, and with my type 3 aug its an 11 sec recast. However, its taking 18 seconds from initial button smash until the disc is smashed again.

I am experiencing this with all of my holyshits.

What is the best course of action to ensure that all buttons get smashed as soon as the cooldown has expired?

Here is an example of two of my holyshits:

holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Axe of Derakor].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=5 && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /Disc ${Spell[Axe of Derakor].RankName}
holyshit11=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Vindicating Volley Rk. II].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=5 && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /Disc ${Spell[Vindicating Volley Rk. II].RankName}

for starters
/autoskill frenzy (its an EQ feature)

disable all holyflags (/noholy=1)
do /bot on
see which discs bot is actually trying to run on its own
is the delay still there?
turn off the discs in bot and then let melee do em (no, not posting a tutorial on how to do that, youll have to read posts w bot, its a recurring common question thats been answered a lot of times)
if neither option is better than the other (both are heavily delayed..., you will have to find yourself to an actual zerker macro, and with that all I can do is wish you gl)

If you aren't happy with any of your results, I recommend MQ2Berzerker from CWTN. Yes, it is a paid plugin, but $20/year is a pretty good value. It will unload MQ2Melee as it handles ALL class functions on it's own.

In a group, it is godly. My trashcan Berserker that is Rank 1 discs and Tier 1 ToV armor and weapons can hit 900k DPS on a good burn, and that's with only 20k AA. If you have been keeping your Berserker up to date the last year or two, you have much more potential.

In my opinion, depending on the class, MQ2Bot is anywhere from a 70%-90% solution for most cases (and most of that is operator headspace and timing).

Thanks Quatarian. I will certainly check that out.

My bers is fully raid geared, with about half diamondized (including weapon, BP, and arms), all AAs, and is only doing 800K dps on a burn. I pulled data to do a side by side with a bers doing 1.5M dps and idendtified that all are activating , except one, the same discs/AAs, but mine considerably less "activations" than the other bers. This is obviously due to the delay.

I did make some tweaks, and I think I got some of the delays figured out. Turns out there was one maintenance item that was causing the delay, from years ago. For example, Vindicating Volley would cooldown, but it wasn't the disc being triggered, but it was on the same cooldown timer. I never noticed it because chat spam was going to a hidden chat window. I got the cooldown delay down to about 1 sec, with the right discs firing now, so hopefully that puts my dps into the acceptable range.

If not, I will certainy check out the plugin, and yes, that is a good deal considering the amount of work that went into it.

Thanks again.