Question Help!!

Pulls

Reaction score
I am brand spanking new and have little no experience with any of this! Where do I start? How do I activate plugins??? Just having the premium on my toon when I play is nice but I want to grow.... U tube video I can watch!? Like I said I have it loaded and active need to learn from there. Looking to run bard toys for the most part or Warrior / Shamie are my 3 current toons. Thinking of adding a Zerker to my troop mix thoughts????
Thx Pulls.

Welcome to the asylum! The best advice I can say is read, read, read. You will get answers here but it takes a bit to get back to you and they won't give you all the answers unless you have tried for a bit to resolve yourself at least when it comes to personal macros. I think that mostly is for protection because many of the people here even up to the top guys have been screwed over a few times too many. The wiki for each plugin is awesome and the search has saved my ass a lot in the past. I started with maybe 3 plugins and went up from there but even now I don't use many. EQBC for boxing and mq2 melee of course. There is a learning curve but it won't take long to be a seasoned Smart user. Don't ask why mq2 is down on patch days or when will the compile be up 1000 times will improve your faction greatly lol

Start small and your your way up. The more you read and recognize the easier it gets. The more effort you put into learning the various commands available the easier it becomes to make things work for you.

It has been a while but I remember the site had a pretty good "getting started" wiki page.

You can jump right into running MQ2Bot but out of the box its going to do stuff and be hard to configure if you don't have some of the basics down.