Help setting Monk toon up.

Redrok

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hi guys. I just bought a Monk to run with my box team. Know very little and just wanted to ask if someone would let me have a copy of their EQ INI files (renamed); toonname_server.INI and UI_toonname_server.INI.

The monk is 90 with 2500+ AAs and I run in windowed mode (quite high rez, but I'm happy to tweek to take into account if u run a dif rez.) I use the standard UI in EQ to KISS, and if you use macros to help make pulling/dps easier - fantastic.

Doing some reading on www.monkly-business.net and other Monk sites. I don't need to be the best, just do a good job for box-team atm.

Thank you in advance.

PM me if you;d rather send files that way. Redrok.

roll a Beast

advantages
1. pet
2. better DPS
3. self buffs
4. better heals

Was a simple request for help Losechange, so bit dissapointed at your response.

Is there anyone else who can help with my Monk request please?

What exactly are you looking for? MQ2Melee configurations? If so, check here for holyshit and downshit lists.

I don't have a MNK personally so I've neither MQ2Melee preconfigured for that class nor any macros. However, I imagine what you want to do, a simple assist macro with a solid MQ2Melee configuration should get the job done. It might not be the most optimized, but it should suffice.

use search
type in monk
there is a good monk mac there

very little work to use, change ini to what u need
also yes plenty of posts in the holy shit dept about set ups

also using monk burns will yield u more useful info

hope that helps, prob dont need to regurgitate the same info thats out there on a new thread those other ones are pretty good

again keyword monk or keyword monk burn and prob monk mac will get u what ever info u need

Guys thank you for youe responses. I don't think I'm explaining myself well.

I'm not after a Monk bot or bot INI file.

I am already running a Shammy and Warrior as bots, with good INI files thank you.

What I just need is help "playing" a Monk. I was hoping for a copy of a basic Monk EQ ini file (in Everquest director called toonname_server.INI, please change character and server names.) Just to help me quickly setup the monk hot keys etc to help get him pulling to the other two bots.

Hope that helps clarify

Guys thank you for youe responses. I don't think I'm explaining myself well.

I'm not after a Monk bot or bot INI file.

I am already running a Shammy and Warrior as bots, with good INI files thank you.

What I just need is help "playing" a Monk. I was hoping for a copy of a basic Monk EQ ini file (in Everquest director called toonname_server.INI, please change character and server names.) Just to help me quickly setup the monk hot keys etc to help get him pulling to the other two bots.

Hope that helps clarify
Use MQ2Melee, its located in the ini file, I believe thats what you mean.
/melee stunning=1
/melee cloud=30
/melee synergy=30

That's what I use, It'll use cloud of fists, synergy, and stunning kick. Flying kick should automatically fire, if not turn that on also.