Help Navigating this fantastic site

shreder_80

Reaction score
Hey I am new to this site, just subscribed today thanks to a free compile that was sent to me months ago. I would just like some basic info on where i can DL the compiles, and what other cool stuff this site has to offer.. If anyone wouldnt mind tossing me a suggestion or two. Thanks guys

Shredzer

How do i find MQ2 compile in this forum

I mwant where in this site can I find MQ2 compile.... I know a bit about the faq, thanks for that info it will aid me. I just dont kow where to DL the MQ2 itself.

Due to the patch the current compile is down. When it goes up, it will be on the front page of the site and also in the Compiles section of the forums. May be awhile (for the love of god dont ask for an eta) but as soon as it comes up people will mention it in the shoutbox.

I mwant where in this site can I find MQ2 compile.... I know a bit about the faq, thanks for that info it will aid me. I just dont kow where to DL the MQ2 itself.

the compile is down now due to the patch.... when they have it done it will be posted on the home page of this website and it will be posted in the compiles section of the forums. We just have to wait on the devs and mods to get it working agaim .. this hapens on every patch.

hope this helps