Do subscriptions roll over to this website from redguides?

xxjesterxx

Reaction score
I purchased mq2eskay and mq2rogue from redguides site, before i found this site. I prefer this version over the redguides one. i was just curious if that also means i can use it on the mmobugs version or if i have to repurchase it here as well.

I tried just moving the mq2rogue and eskay .dll files to mmobugs folder and when i start either one the window it pops open to control the feature is all jumbled and full of NULLs. after about 3 mins it makes the client crash and then i have to reboot the pc before anything will work right for EQ.

if someone could let me know, that would be great. i dont mind having to purchase again, my own fault for not doing my homework. but i im interested in a couple other ones as well for other toons and dont want to get them before these two first if i have to buy again.

if i copy the berserkerwindow ui file from the redguides version to this version, the window works properly as intended but then the mq2 output is thrown into that window. and it still makes the game crash.

They are separate entirely, as far as I know. The sub shouldn't carry over.

Reactions: EQDAB
thats what i was thinking as well. its the same thing, and you cant run redguides version at the same time as mmobugs. so right now i have 2 useless plugins.

and again my fault for not finding this site sooner. im not bitching, i just dont want to dump $40 on two other plugins if i have to purchase eskay and rogue agqin. just trying to find the definative answer. thanks for the replies so far.

• Sad
some of them are exclusive to RG. Not sure if he offers eskay here

Plugins purchase for redguides work with redguides. Plugins purchase for mmobugs work with mmobugs.
Only MQ2Rogue and MQ2Berzerker are available at MMOBugs, but the files are not interchangable between the two version. If you would like I can give you access to the MQ2Rogue at MMOBugs, but you need to contact me via discord and provide me with the redguides username that made the purchase so I can validate it and create the license for MMOBugs. MMOBugs ships with the plugins and are auth locked which is different behavior than the redguides version. Your auth file will need a discord user to associate it with. So discord is 100% a requirement.

Regarding Eskay, it's not available here, but if you've purchased it within the last 30 days you're welcome to a refund less the fees incurred by paypal since they don't do a 100% refund. It's somewhere in the neighborhood of a $1 loss to get the refund. To be clear I don't keep the unrefunded difference, paypal does.

nah ill take the loss. you deserve the "tip" great stuff you make man. i did send you the info about redguides. dont have discord so its all good. my group mac controls the rogue good enough.

Well like I mentioned, MQ2Rogue is available on mmobugs and you said MQ2Rogue was one of the ones you purchased, so if you contact me on discord I can get you lined up with that one.