Help fix this plugin please

KingKiller

Lifetimer
Reaction score
This is mq2buffqueue. It used to work and just stopped out of the blue. If anyone could help me fix this as my programming skills are well extremely rusty.

This is the link to the plugin on the MQ2 site.

http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13515

Edit: Source removed. PLEASE don't post source from that website. It's the agreement we have with them.

You might want to post what needs fixed... like i went to compile it and got this randomerror01

Yeah...I'm really, really sure that you're not allowed to post the source for that plugin on these boards without the author's permission.

Next time, post a link.

Now...define "Not working". If I went to a doctor and told him that my ankle was "Not working", he wouldn't know if I meant that it was hurt in some way, or if I meant that it wasn't working well as a place to grab when I'm bending over. Details!

Is it compiling? Does it do any/all of the INI stuff that it used to? Are you someone with any coding skills at all -- if so, did you try inserting debug messages at different stages of the plugin's operation, to try to find out what is happening, and what isn't?

As thez pointed out, please don't post the source for plugins off the mq2 website. If you have an issue, please just link the source and let people with the access deal with it from their site via that link. Thanks.

Yeah...I'm really, really sure that you're not allowed to post the source for that plugin on these boards without the author's permission.

The author is a personal friend of mine. Just his wife is very sick right now and he is also a new father. He doesn't have the time to work on it. He has no problems with sharing the source like this. So if I have his consent it is still not ok to post or it is?

Back to the point. By not working. I mean it wont pick up any form of communication sent to the buffing char. It no longer reacts to it.