Upcoming Broken Macros With Next MQ2 Release

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
EQMule has just released new changes to macro engine that is going to break quite a lot of macros.

Please see this thread - MacroQuest - View topic - Macro warnings from MQ2-20170908.zip

It's going to take some time to fix up some macros. I'd like to ask anyone in the community that has macro writing skills to have a look at the changes, and help out with updating them. If a few of us can work together this shouldn't be too bad to update.

We'll get a new MQ2 release with these changes out soon so we can begin testing.

Thanks.

Is there a master list of macros that need / haven't been updated? I can help when I have some time, but no idea where to start.

Is there a master list of macros that need / haven't been updated? I can help when I have some time, but no idea where to start.

Every macro will need to be updated.

Yes...but how do I know which ones have been and haven't been? My time is precious right now between working full time and school.

It doesn't seem like this will break every macro. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like there are two changes which could break a macro, either of which may not occur in a given macro.

Typo'd functions and variables now need to be corrected as opposed to ignored. Relatively simple fix depending on the size and author or a macro.

Empty variables now have a length of 4 (NULL) rather than 0.

It doesn't seem like this will break every macro. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like there are two changes which could break a macro, either of which may not occur in a given macro.

Typo'd functions and variables now need to be corrected as opposed to ignored. Relatively simple fix depending on the size and author or a macro.

Empty variables now have a length of 4 (NULL) rather than 0.

Any undeclared variable will break a macro. This doesn't sound that bad but it will change how you write macros. You can no longer declare a variable after using it. You would be shocked how often this happens especially in bot.mac

Example this is from my afdps macro before fixing it.

Code:
/if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[MAG]} && !${Me.XTarget} && !${Me.Invis} && !${powerlevel} && !${Me.Casting.ID} &&{Me.Aura[1].Find[${aura}]}) /call aura

This macro is used for wiz,mag,ber,rog,mnk,war,sk but not all of them classes use an aura so i dont declare aura for all of them. However this line would break the macro even if you're not running it on a mage. The fix is pretty simple though.

Code:
/if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[MAG]} && !${Me.XTarget} && !${Me.Invis} && !${powerlevel} && !${Me.Casting.ID}) {
	/if (!${Me.Aura[1].Find[${aura}]}) /call aura
}

Now it will not read the line looking for aura variable unless you're a mage.

Fixing the errors is easy but it will take time because some of these macros are huge or old and the original authors are no longer around.

Ah, interesting. I never even considered using a variable I hadn't declared, so I think/hope I'm in the clear.

Lots of school work to attend to this semester. Lemme know if I can help though. My macro skills certainly aren't on the level of Bot.mac but I can help as needed.

Is there any way we can refuse this update?

Is there any way we can refuse this update?

You'll find that moving forward sometimes means setbacks in programming. While I agree that saying "no thanks" might appear to be the way to go, the alternative is a requirement for MMOBugs to maintain their own branch of MQ2. Keep in mind that this update is targeted at an optimization gain of upwards of 40% under some conditions. While some of you may have amazing computers, this isn't the case for all users.

With enough community involvement the downtime for macro's will likely be negligible. However, I'm going to take a reactive stance on this and wait until the patch and then go through and update what I can as needed. Much like with Aura's data members changing, it'll be easier to find the nuances when it is reported during running of the macro and my time is limited right now. That is unless of course someone wants to take my Pre-Cal class for me :)

HTW: Is this change to upstream going to affect the EMU compiles?
I wouldn't think it would, but would like to know in advance :)

*edit: although, the potential performance improvements sound... spiffy.

Last edited:
Pretty sure bot.mac will be crushed with this since i have a declare routine that you send variables. it means a ton or most of the declares wont be what its expecting. it is the IniLoad stuff.

I'm honestly not sure what impact this will have on my bots for those still using them. I usually declare the majority of my variables because under normal situations it doesn't even occur to me to use a variable without first declaring it.

But that said, I'm sure there is probably something somewhere that I missed or am forgetting about.

When the patch is released if no one else is able to look at and correct problems in my bots from the github, I'll try to set aside a little time to take a look. If it's already released on macroquest2.com I might get some time to go ahead and take a look this weekend.

I'm honestly not sure what impact this will have on my bots for those still using them. I usually declare the majority of my variables because under normal situations it doesn't even occur to me to use a variable without first declaring it.

But that said, I'm sure there is probably something somewhere that I missed or am forgetting about.

When the patch is released if no one else is able to look at and correct problems in my bots from the github, I'll try to set aside a little time to take a look. If it's already released on macroquest2.com I might get some time to go ahead and take a look this weekend.

I would really appreciate if you did! Still using your bardbot, my group of toons pretty much dead without that running well.
Still the best way to play a bard by far and usually never lets me down! :)

Last edited:

The changes are in the latest version of MQ2 here. I don't think anyone has attempted to update a macro here yet (Well posted about it at least). We're still working on fixing up some plugin issues. Next EQ patch is going to create a lot of problems with un-updated macros, so I pray someone steps up.

Ok, replying here in case anyone is watching this thread, I made another post here:

devBots - Updated for MQ2 undeclared variables patch 09/16/2017

Updated my bots tonight, if you test them out and have problems to report, or even to report that everything is working well, please use that thread.

I'll try to keep an eye on it and provide further updates if needed.

I'm a stock MQ2 user with my macro that started in early 2000's back when folks where using Xylobot. Its about 8000 lines of code most of which I had no hand in writing. The hardest part is finding test cases that will work their way through the macro code.

Actually fixing the code is usually pretty easy once you add #Warning at the top of the macro, they stop at the point of failure.

As a bonus you'll find out what users are actually using.

Last edited:
If the newest update I downloaded yesterday included these changes, then none of my macros broke (yay!). I'm willing to help people update macros, just shoot me a PM.

spell_routines.inc is broken, could use an update on it if there is any.

Code:
#define MySpellIni Ini_${Me.CleanName}_${Me.Class}.ini

v2.9 pete sampras 1/1/2014
- added /twist support for bards to /call Cast
-updated CastDoClickies to work with bards
-fixed CastInitialize
spell_routines.inc v2.8 - PeteSampras Edit
-Added CastInitialize routine to autoload from an INI.
To use just declare the 2 following variables, then /call the routine and it will search the INI:
Options= I want to use with "|" at the end and match up with type below it
OptionTypes= 1 = CastIfReady/No recast, 2=CastDuration/Yes recast, 3=CastOncePerMob
/declare Option string outer Nuke|Dot|Pet|AA|Harvest|SelfBuff|Buff|Snare|Jolt|Debuff|Command|ImHit|
/declare OptionType string outer 1|2|1|1|1|1|2|3|1|2|1|1|
Then /call CastInitialize
v2.7 - PeteSampras edit
-Updated /itemnotify to /useitem via:  /useitem ${FindItem[=item name].ItemSlot} ${FindItem[=item name].ItemSlot2}
-ImHit routine can now use normal Me.Abilities like Feign Death and Mend

-Updated InvSlots for 18 May 2013 patch.
-Added /useitem for items in slot 32 or less since it is an official EQ command now.

Added custom variables:
${GoM} - Do I have a form of Gift of Mana on?
${Twincast} - Do I have twincast on?
${NoGlobalTimer} - Are any of my spells ready?
${Named} - Is my target a named spawn?
${Banestrike} - Checks if mob is known immune to Banestrike AA so you can use it as a condition. !${Banestrike} means it will try it.

Added several generic routines to perform casting, medding, assisting, an event to check if you are hit.

This is a list of the routines, what they do, and the variables you need to declare and if those variables are optional to declare or not.
You may force memorization of a spell by placing a 1 at the end of the /call.

- DefaultGem is /declared in Sub SpellRoutinesLoad, this is the gem spells will force memorize with.

Example calls:
/call CastIfReady Nuke
/call CastDuration Dot 1
/call CastCommand Command
/call CastOnPets Pets 1
/call CastIfReady SelfBuffs 1
/call CastAutoClickies
/if (${Target.ID}!=${FightID} && ${Target.ID}==${TarID} && ${Target.ID}) /call CastDPS ${Target.ID}

-Sub CastAutoClickies - Routine to autocast clicky items that have buffs on them
/call CastAutoClickies

-Sub CastModRod - Routine to auto use mod rods if you have enough HP and need enough mana.
/call CastModRod

-Sub CastDPS - Routine to determine approximately how many seconds before mob dies. Adds FightTimeRemaining variable. This can be used in a condition, example to only cast a dot if more than 25 seconds remain:
/noparse /declare DotConditions1 string outer (${FightTimeRemaining}>25)
/if (${Target.ID}!=${FightID} && ${Target.ID}==${TarID} && ${Target.ID}) /call CastDPS ${Target.ID}

-Sub CastIfReady - Routine to cast spell if ready and conditions are met with no recast considerations. Color and conditions optional. Replace "Nuke" in example with any word to create your own.
/declare NukeColor string outer Red
/declare Nuke1 string outer Impel for Blood
/noparse /declare NukeConditions1 string outer (${Me.PctHPs}<40)

-Sub CastDuration - Routine to cast spells that have duration longer than gem refresh. ie. DoTs. Color and conditions optional. Replace "Dot" in example with any word to create your own.
/declare DotColor string outer Yellow
/declare Dot1 string outer Osalur's Flashblaze
/noparse /declare DotConditions1 string outer (${Range.Between[15,${AssistAt}:${Target.PctHPs}]})
/declare DotRecast1 timer outer 12s
/declare LastDot1 int outer

-Sub CastOncePerMob - Routine to cast spells once on a mob. Color and conditions optional. Replace "Snare" in example with any word to create your own.
/declare SnareColor string outer Green
/declare LastSnare int outer
/declare Snare string outer Encroaching Darkness
/noparse /declare SnareConditions string outer (${Target.PctHPs}<25 && ${Target.Fleeing}||!${Group})

-Sub CastCommand - Routine to perform any command. Conditions optional. Replace "Command" in example with any word to create your own.
/declare Command1 string outer /pet attack
/declare Command2 string outer /stand
/noparse /declare CommandConditions1 string outer (${TarID} && ${Target.ID} && ${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.Pet.Following.ID}!=${TarID} && ${Target.Distance}<100)
/noparse /declare CommandConditions2 string outer (${Me.PctHPs}>70 && ${Me.Feigning})

-Sub CastOnGroup - Routine to cast spells on group. Color, recast, and conditions are optional. Replace "Heal" in example with any word to create your own. ${i} checks group member 0-5 in the routine.
/declare HealColor string outer Teal
/declare Heal1 string outer Promised Renewal
/declare HealRecast1 timer outer 20s
/noparse /declare HealConditions1 (${Group.Member[${i}].PctHPs}<80 && ${Select[${Group.Member[${i}].Class.ShortName},SHM,NEC]})

-Sub CastOnPets - Routine to cast spell on pets in group. Color, Recast, and Conditions are optional. Replace "PetHeal" in example with any word to create your own. ${i} checks group member 0-5 in the routine.
/declare PetHealColor string outer Teal
/declare PetHeal1 string outer Algid Mending
/declare PetHealRecast1 timer outer 20s
/noparse /declare PetHealConditions1 (!${i} && ${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.Pet.PctHPs}<75)

-Sub CastOnXTarget - routine to cast spells on XTargets. Color, Recast, and Conditions are optional. Replace "XHeal" in example with any word to create your own. ${i} checks XTarget 1-10 in the routine.
/declare XHealColor string outer Teal
/declare XHeal1 string outer Promised Renewal
/declare XHealRecast1 timer outer 20s
/noparse /declare XHealConditions1 (${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[$[i}].ID}].PctHPs}<80 && ${Select[${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[${i}].ID}].Type},pc,pet,mercenary]} && ${Me.XTarget[${i}].Type.NotEqual[auto hater]})

- Sub CastTarget - Generic assist routine, must /declare a name and a % to assist at in your macro:
/declare Assist string outer name
/declare AssistAt int outer 99

-Sub Event_CastImHit - Routine for if you get hit. Must use ImHitX format. Color and conditions optional.
/declare ImHitColor string outer Pink
/declare ImHit1 string outer Improved Death Peace
/noparse /declare ImHitConditions1 string outer (${Me.PctHPs}<40)

-Sub CheckAggro - Routine to check aggro while casting any of the other sub routines. Must use JoltX format. Color and conditions optional.
/declare JoltColor string outer Teal
/declare Jolt1 string outer Death's Effigy
/noparse /declare JoltConditions1 string outer (${Me.PctAggro}>95 && ${Group})

- Sub CastMed - Generic med routine. Uses variables MedAt and MedTimer in Sub SpellRoutinesLoad 

v2.5 notes:
 - Added support for spell and disc rank 2/3 auto detection
 - Items will use /itemnotify unless they are Must Equip
 - Added support for /discs + rank detection:	 			/call Cast "Disc Name" disc
 - Added support for abilities:				 			/call Cast "Ability Name" ability
 - You will not /dismount if on a horse uness DismountToInterrupt=TRUE
 	-Added castReturn: Macro.Return.Equal[MOUNTED]
 - Detection and usage of project illusion
 - Added invulnerable castReturn: Macro.Return.Equal[CAST_INVULNERABLE]
 - Added announce options in Sub SpellRoutinesLoad section.  
	-Options will default to the INI defined: #define MySpellIni Bot_${Me.CleanName}_${Me.Class}.ini
	-You can manually change these or change them in whatever INI you define
	-If AnnounceSpellRoutinesChannel=cecho , then you will use colors designated in your call:
		-Example channels: echo, cecho, bc, group, chat, bct PeteSampras
		-/call Cast "Spell Name" gem3 Orange CheckHP 5
		-That will announce your spell in orange /cecho
		-/call Cast "Spell Name2" gem1 DarkBlue
		-That will announce your spell in DarkBlue /cecho
		-A full list of available colors is listed below in: /declare SpellRoutinesColorList
**|
| Originally Written by Rusty~
| Upkeep performed by A_Druid_00
|
| Includes MQ2Exchange integration for item swapping by BrainDeath
| Also includes FD fix that would cause an endless loop if you were hit by FD mid-cast by A_Druid_00
|
| Features:
| - Casts spells, clicks items, or uses AA abilities for you
| - Allows back to back casting without waiting on spell gems to pop all the way up
| - Will interrupt spell if target dies while casting. If on a mount, it will dismount and duck if the time left
|   is greater than 7 seconds, else it will move forward a bit to interrupt, then move you back
|
|    ** IMPORTANT: if you don't want to interrupt a spell while mounted, put this at the top of your macro: **
|    **   /declare noInterrupt int outer 1                                                                  **
|
| - Allows you to use items in bags. Equips item, clicks it, then returns it to its previous location
| - Lets you set how long you want to keep trying to cast the spell (defaults to 0)
|   If the spell is interrupted before the given time, it will recast, else it will return CAST_INTERRUPTED
| - Lets you call a custom subroutine while waiting for spell to finish casting
|   Try to keep custom subroutines very small. A common use would be to interrupt the spell if a certain condition is true
| - This file also includes a sub named Interrupt. You can call this to interrupt any spell you're casting instantly.
| - You can also use the SwapItem sub included in this to swap items to certain slots
| - Added EquipItem sub to easily equip items in your main Inventory slots.
|
|    ** IMPORTANT:  if you don't want this to cast spells while you're invis, in your main macro have this at the top:
|    **   /declare noInvis int outer 1
|   This will make it return CAST_INVIS if you're invis
|
|  Below is a list of outer scope variables you can access in your macros:
|      refreshTime        - How much time is left till you're done recovering from casting
|      castEndTime        - How much time left till you're done casting the current spell... usable in custom spell Subs
|      spellNotHold       - 1 if your last spell didn't take hold, 0 otherwise
|      spellRecastTime1-12 - How much time left till that spell is back up
|
|======================================================================================================================
|  EquipItem:  An easier way to equip items you have in bags ( useful for weapons or focus items )
|              slot name is optional. If not given, it will equip it in the first possible spot
|
|    Usage:   
|        /call EquipItem "item name|slotname"
|
|        Returns: "old item name|slotname"
|    Examples:
|   
|    To Equip Sharp Ended Broken Lever when you have Serpent of Vindication equiped:
|        /call EquipItem "Sharp Ended Broken Lever"
|    It will return "Staff of Vindication|mainhand"
|    To reequip the original item, you can save the return in a variable, and then use it later like this:
|       /varset oldPrimary ${Macro.Return}
|       | ... do stuff here with your new item equiped
|       /call EquipItem ${oldPrimary}
|
|======================================================================================================================
|  SwapItem:  a subroutine which is used in the Cast sub itself. You don't need to do this to cast an item in a bag
|             but you can call it in your macro to SwapItems (such as weapons or focus items)
|    Usage:   
|        /call SwapItem "item name" slotname|slotID
|    Examples:
|   
|    To swap Darkblade of the Warlord to your main hand:
|        /call SwapItem "Darkblade of the Warlord" mainhand
|
|    To swap stat food in one bag with other food in another bag:
|        /call SwapItem "Bristlebanes Party Platter" ${FindItem[halas 10lb meat pie].InvSlot}
|
|  Cast: the main subroutine that casts spells or items for you
|     Usage:
|        /call Cast "spellname|itemname|AAname|AA#" [item|alt|gem#] [give up time][s|m] [custom subroutine name]
|     Examples:
|
|     To cast Howl of Tashan and mem it in slot 3 if not memmed:
|       /call Cast "Howl of Tashan" gem3
|
|     To cast Arcane Rune and keep trying for 7 seconds, in case of interrupts.
|       /call Cast "Arcane Rune" gem5 7s
|
|     To click Grim Aura earring that's in a bag:
|       /call Cast "Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring" item
|
|     To use AA ability Eldritch Rune:
|       /call Cast "Eldritch Rune" alt
|         or
|       /call Cast "173" alt
|
|     To call a subroutine that interrupts CH if target gets healed before it lands:
|       /call Cast "Complete Healing" gem1 0 CheckHP
|     Then in your macro have somewhere:
|       Sub CheckHP
|          /if ( ${Target.PctHPs}>=80 ) /call Interrupt
|       /return
|
| Returns these values:
|----------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------+
| CAST_CANCELLED       | Spell was cancelled by ducking (either manually or because mob died) |
| CAST_CANNOTSEE       | You can't see your target                                            |
| CAST_IMMUNE          | Target is immune to this spell                                       |
| CAST_INTERRUPTED     | Casting was interrupted and exceeded the given time limit            |
| CAST_INVIS           | You were invis, and noInvis is set to true                           |
| CAST_INVULNERABLE    | You were invulnerable                           |
| CAST_NOTARGET        | You don't have a target selected for this spell                      |
| CAST_NOTMEMMED       | Spell is not memmed and you gem to mem was not specified             |
| CAST_NOTREADY        | AA ability or spell is not ready yet                                 |
| CAST_OUTOFMANA       | You don't have enough mana for this spell!                           |
| CAST_OUTOFRANGE      | Target is out of range                                               |
| CAST_RESISTED        | Your spell was resisted!                                             |
| CAST_SUCCESS         | Your spell was cast successfully! (yay)                              |
| CAST_UNKNOWNSPELL    | Spell/Item/Ability was not found                                     |
| CAST_NOTHOLD         | Spell woundn't take hold on target                                   |
| MOUNTED			   | You were mounted during an interrupt attempt						  |
|----------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------+

#Event BeginCast "You begin casting#*#"
#Event Collapse "Your gate is too unstable, and collapses.#*#"
#Event FDFail "#1# has fallen to the ground.#*#"
#Event Fizzle "Your spell fizzles#*#"
#Event Immune "Your target is immune to changes in its attack speed#*#"
#Event Immune "Your target is immune to changes in its run speed#*#"
#Event Immune "Your target cannot be mesmerized#*#"
#Event Interrupt "Your casting has been interrupted#*#"
#Event Interrupt "Your spell is interrupted#*#"
#Event Invulnerable "You can't cast spells while invulnerable#*#"
#Event Invulnerable "You cannot cast spells while invulnerable#*#"
#Event Invulnerable "You *CANNOT* cast spells while invulnerable#*#"
#Event NoHold "Your spell did not take hold#*#"
#Event NoHold "Your spell would not have taken hold#*#"
#Event NoHold "You must first target a group member#*#"
#Event NoHold "Your spell is too powerful for your intended target#*#"
#Event NoLOS "You cannot see your target.#*#"
#Event NoMount "#*#You can not summon a mount here.#*#"
#Event NoTarget "You must first select a target for this spell!#*#"
#Event NotReady "Spell recast time not yet met.#*#"
#Event OutOfMana "Insufficient Mana to cast this spell!#*#"
#Event OutOfRange "Your target is out of range, get closer!#*#"
#Event Recover "You haven't recovered yet...#*#"
#Event Recover "Spell recovery time not yet met#*#"
#Event Resisted "Your target resisted the #1# spell#*#"
#Event Resisted2 "You resist the #1# spell#*#"
#Event Standing "You must be standing to cast a spell#*#"
#Event Stunned "You are stunned#*#"
#Event Stunned "You can't cast spells while stunned!#*#"
#Event Stunned "You *CANNOT* cast spells, you have been silenced!#*#"

Sub SpellRoutinesLoad
/if (${spell_routines_loaded}) /return
/declare spell_routines_loaded int outer 1
/if (${Plugin[mq2cecho].Name.NotEqual[mqc2echo]}) /squelch /plugin mq2cecho
/if (!${Defined[DismountToInterrupt]}) /declare DismountToInterrupt bool outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,Settings,DismountToInterrupt,FALSE]}
/if (!${Defined[AnnounceSpellRoutines]}) /declare AnnounceSpellRoutines bool outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,Settings,AnnounceSpellRoutines,FALSE]}
/if (!${Defined[HaveVOA]}) /declare HaveVOA bool outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,Settings,HaveVOA,${If[${Me.HaveExpansion[Veil of Alaris]},TRUE,FALSE]}]}
/if (!${Defined[AnnounceSpellRoutinesChannel]}) /declare AnnounceSpellRoutinesChannel string outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,Settings,AnnounceSpellRoutinesChannel,cechob]}
/if (!${Defined[SpellRoutinesColorList]}) /declare SpellRoutinesColorList string outer |Black|Blue|Brown|Cyan|Gray|Green|Pink|Orange|Purple|Red|Teal|White|Yellow|DarkGreen|DarkPink|DarkPurple|DarkRed|DarkCyan|DarkBlue|DarkYellow|
/if (!${Defined[SpellRoutinesColorCode]}) /declare SpellRoutinesColorCode string outer |\ab|\au|\a-o|\at|\a-w|\ag|\am|\ao|\ap|\ar|\at|\aw|\ay|\a-b|\a-m|\a-p|\a-r|\a-t|\a-u|\a-y|
/if (!${Defined[TempTargetID]}) /declare TempTargetID int outer
/if (!${Defined[DefaultGem]}) /declare DefaultGem string outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,Settings,DefaultGem,gem1]}
/if (!${Defined[MedAt]}) /declare MedAt int outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,Settings,MedAt,30]}
/if (!${Defined[MedTimer]}) /declare MedTimer timer outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,Settings,MedTimer,5s]}
/if (!${Defined[TarID]}) /declare TarID int outer
/if (!${Defined[CurrentSub]}) /declare CurrentSub string outer
/if (!${Defined[ReAssist]}) /declare ReAssist timer outer 1s
/if (!${Defined[GoM]}) {
/noparse /declare GoM string outer (${Me.Song[Gracious Mana].ID}||${Me.Song[Gift of Mana].ID}||${Me.Song[Gift of Radiant Mana].ID}||${Me.Song[Gift of Dreamlike Exquisite Radiant Mana].ID}||${Me.Song[Gift of Exquisite Radiant Mana].ID}||${Me.Song[Gift of Amazing Exquisite Radiant Mana].ID}||${Me.Song[Gift of Phantasmal Exquisite Radiant Mana].ID})
}
/if (!${Defined[Twincast]}) {
/noparse /declare Twincast string outer (${Me.Song[Twincast].ID}||${Me.Song[Twincast Rk. II].ID}||${Me.Song[Twincast Rk. III].ID}||${Me.Song[Improved Twincast].ID}||${Me.Buff[Twincast].ID}||${Me.Buff[Improved Twincast].ID})
}
/if (!${Defined[Named]}) {
/noparse /declare Named string outer (${Target.Named}||${Target.Name.Find[#]} && !${Target.Master.ID})
}
/if (!${Defined[NoGlobalTimer]}) {
/noparse /declare NoGlobalTimer string outer (${Me.SpellReady[1]}||${Me.SpellReady[2]}||${Me.SpellReady[3]}||${Me.SpellReady[4]}||${Me.SpellReady[5]}||${Me.SpellReady[6]}||${Me.SpellReady[7]}||${Me.SpellReady[8]})
}
/return

Sub Cast(spellName,spellType,giveUpValue,mySub,int ResistTotal)
/if (!${Defined[spell_routines_loaded]}) /call SpellRoutinesLoad
/declare castTime float local
/if (${giveUpValue.Length} && ${Defined[colorChoice]}) /varset colorChoice
/if (!${Defined[castReturn]}) /declare castReturn string outer CAST_CANCELLED
/call DoCastingEvents
/varset castReturn X
/if (${Me.Invis} && ${noInvis}) /return
/if (${spellType.Equal[item]}) {
/if (!${FindItem[${spellName}].ID}) {
   /return CAST_UNKNOWNSPELL
}
  /varset castTime ${FindItem[${spellName}].CastTime}
} else /if (${spellType.Equal[disc]}) {
  /if (!${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${spellName}]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${spellName} Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${spellName} Rk. III]}||${Melee.DiscID}) /return CAST_NOTREADY
  /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${spellName} Rk. III]}) /varset spellName ${spellName} Rk. III
  /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${spellName} Rk. II]}) /varset spellName ${spellName} Rk. II
  /varset castTime 0
} else /if (${spellType.Equal[alt]}) {
  /if (!${Me.AltAbilityReady[${spellName}]}) /return CAST_NOTREADY
  /varset castTime ${Me.AltAbility[${spellName}].Spell.CastTime}
} else {
  /if (!${Me.Book[${spellName}]} && !${Me.Book[${spellName} Rk. II]} && !${Me.Book[${spellName} Rk. III]} && !${Me.Book[${spellName} Rk II]} && !${Me.Book[${spellName} Rk II]} && !${Me.Book[${spellName} Rk.III]} && !${Me.Book[${spellName} Rk III]} && !${Me.Book[${spellName} Rk. II ]} && !${Me.Book[${spellName} Rk. III ]}) /return CAST_UNKNOWNSPELL
  /if (${Me.Book[${spellName} Rk. III]}) /varset spellName ${spellName} Rk. III
  /if (${Me.Book[${spellName} Rk. II]}) /varset spellName ${spellName} Rk. II
  /if (${Me.Book[${spellName} Rk. III ]}) /varset spellName "${spellName} Rk. III "
  /if (${Me.Book[${spellName} Rk. II ]}) /varset spellName "${spellName} Rk. II "
  /if (${Me.Book[${spellName} Rk.III]}) /varset spellName ${spellName} Rk.III
  /if (${Me.Book[${spellName} Rk.II]}) /varset spellName ${spellName} Rk.II
  /if (${Me.Book[${spellName} Rk III]}) /varset spellName ${spellName} Rk III
  /if (${Me.Book[${spellName} Rk II]}) /varset spellName ${spellName} Rk II  
  /declare spellID int local ${Me.Book[${Me.Book[${spellName}]}].ID}
  /varset castTime ${Spell[${spellName}].CastTime}
  /if (${Me.CurrentMana}<${Spell[${spellID}].Mana}) /return CAST_OUTOFMANA
}
/if (${castTime}>0.1) {
  /if (${Stick.Status.Equal[ON]}) /stick pause
  /if (${FollowFlag}) /call PauseFunction
  /if (${Me.Moving}) /keypress back
}
/if (!${Defined[spellType]}) /declare spellType string local spell
/if (!${Defined[spellRecastTime1]}) {
  /if (!${Defined[noInterrupt]}) /declare noInterrupt int outer 0
  /declare ResistCounter int outer
  /declare moveBack bool outer false
  /declare selfResist int outer
  /declare selfResistSpell string outer
  /declare giveUpTimer timer outer
  /declare castEndTime timer outer
  /declare refreshTime timer outer
  /declare itemRefreshTime float outer
  /declare TwistCastTimer timer outer
  /declare i int local
  /declare spellNotHold int outer
  /declare colorChoice string outer
  /delay 5
  |---- Spell Gem Slots
  /for i 1 to 12
  /declare spellRecastTime${i} timer outer
  /if (${Me.SpellReady[${i}]}) {
    /varset spellRecastTime${i} 0
  } else {
    /varcalc spellRecastTime${i} 10*${Me.Gem[${i}].RecastTime}
  }
  /next i
  |---- Spell Gem Slots
}
/if (${Defined[giveUpValue]} && !${SpellRoutinesColorList.Find[${giveUpValue}]}) /varset giveUpTimer ${giveUpValue}
/if (${Defined[giveUpValue]} && ${SpellRoutinesColorList.Find[${giveUpValue}]} && ${AnnounceSpellRoutinesChannel.Find[cecho]}) {
		/varset colorChoice
		/if (!${Defined[i]}) /declare i int local
			/varset giveUpTimer 1s
			/for i 2 to ${SpellRoutinesColorCode.Count[|]} {
				/if (${SpellRoutinesColorList.Arg[${i},|].Equal[${giveUpValue}]}) {
							/varset colorChoice ${SpellRoutinesColorCode.Arg[${i},|]}
							/goto :skipcolor
				}

}
			/next i
	}
:skipcolor
/if (${Defined[ResistTotal]}) /varset ResistCounter ${ResistTotal}
/varset spellNotHold 0
/varset selfResist 0
:wait_for_stop
/if (${Me.Casting.ID} || (${Me.Moving} && ${castTime}>0.1)) {
  /if (${Bool[${mySub}]}) /call ${mySub} ${spellID}
  /goto :wait_for_stop
}
/if (${Window[SpellBookWnd].Open}) /keypress spellbook
/if (${Me.Ducking}) /keypress duck
/if (${spellType.Equal[item]} && ${FindItem[${spellName}].EffectType.NotEqual[Click Inventory]}) /call ItemCast "${spellName}" "${mySub}"
/if (${spellType.Equal[item]} && ${FindItem[${spellName}].EffectType.Equal[Click Inventory]}) {
	/if (${HaveVOA}) /useitem ${FindItem[=${spellName}].ItemSlot} ${FindItem[=${spellName}].ItemSlot2}
	/if (!${HaveVOA})  /call ItemCast "${spellName}" "${mySub}"
	/if (${AnnounceSpellRoutines}) /docommand /${AnnounceSpellRoutinesChannel} ${colorChoice} ${spellName} ${If[${Target.ID} && ${Spell[${spellName}].TargetType.NotEqual[self]},\aw--> ${Target.CleanName},]}
	/call DoCastingEvents
	}
/if (${spellType.Equal[alt]}) /call AltCast "${spellName}" "${mySub}"
/if (${spellType.Equal[disc]}) /call DiscCast "${spellName}"
/if (${spellType.Equal[ability]} && ${Me.AbilityReady[${spellName}]}) /doability "${spellName}"
/if (${spellType.NotEqual[item]} && ${spellType.NotEqual[alt]} && ${spellType.NotEqual[ability]} && ${spellType.NotEqual[disc]} && ${Me.Gem[${spellName}]} && ${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]} && !${TwistCastTimer}) /call TwistCast "${spellName}"
/if (${spellType.NotEqual[item]} && ${spellType.NotEqual[alt]} && ${spellType.NotEqual[ability]} && ${spellType.NotEqual[disc]}) /call SpellCast "${spellType}" "${spellName}" "${mySub}" "${spellID}" "${giveUpValue}"
/if (${Stick.Status.Equal[PAUSED]}) /squelch /stick unpause
/if (${PauseFlag}) /call PauseFunction
/varset giveUpTimer 0
/varset ResistCounter 0
/return ${castReturn}

Sub TwistCast(spellName)
/varset TwistCastTimer 33
/twist once ${Me.Gem[${spellName}]}
/return

Sub SpellCast(spellType,spellName,mySub,int spellID,giveUpValue)
:cast_spell
/if (!${Me.Gem[${spellName}]}) {
  /if (${Cursor.ID}) /call ClearCursor
  /if (${spellType.Left[3].Equal[gem]}) {
   /if (${spellType.Length}==4) /memspell ${spellType.Right[1]} "${spellName}"
   /if (${spellType.Length}==5) /memspell ${spellType.Right[2]} "${spellName}"
  } else {
    /return CAST_NOTMEMMED
  }
  /delay 6s ${Me.Gem[${spellName}]}
  /if (${Me.Gem[${spellName}]}) /varcalc spellRecastTime${Me.Gem[${spellName}]} 10*${Spell[${spellID}].RecastTime}
  /if (!${Me.Gem[${spellName}]}) /return CAST_INTERRUPTED
  :wait_for_mem
  /delay 15s ${Me.SpellReady[${spellName}]}
  /if (!${Me.SpellReady[${spellName}]}) {
    /if (${giveUpTimer}) /goto :wait_for_mem
    /return CAST_NOTREADY
  }
}
/varset spellType spell
/if (${spellName.Find[illusion: ]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[project illusion]}) /call Cast "project illusion" alt
/varset giveUpTimer ${giveUpValue}
/declare recoverWaitTime timer local 30
/if (${AnnounceSpellRoutines}) /docommand /${AnnounceSpellRoutinesChannel} ${colorChoice} ${spellName} ${If[${Target.ID} && ${Spell[${spellName}].TargetType.NotEqual[self]},\aw--> ${Target.CleanName},]}
:cast_spell_loop
/if (!${Me.SpellReady[${spellName}]} && (${spellRecastTime${Me.Gem[${spellName}]}}<${giveUpTimer} || ${refreshTime}>0 || ${castReturn.Equal[CAST_RESISTED]})) {
  /goto :cast_spell_loop
} else {
  /if (!${Me.SpellReady[${spellName}]} && !${castReturn.Equal[CAST_RESISTED]}) /return CAST_NOTREADY
}
/call Event_BeginCast
/cast "${spellName}"
/if (${Me.Casting.ID}) {
  /varset spellID ${Me.Casting.ID}
  /varcalc castEndTime ${Me.Casting.CastTime}*10
  /if (${castEndTime}<${Math.Calc[${Me.Casting.CastTime}*5]}) /varcalc castEndTime ${Me.Casting.CastTime}*5
}
/varset moveBack false
/call WaitCast ${mySub} ${spellID}
/if (${moveBack}) {
  /keypress back hold
  /delay 8
  /keypress back
  /delay 15 !${Me.Moving}
}
/if (${castReturn.Equal[CAST_CANCELLED]}) /return CAST_CANCELLED
/call DoCastingEvents
/if (!${castReturn.Equal[CAST_SUCCESS]}) {
  /if (${castReturn.Equal[CAST_RECOVER]}) {
    /if (!${recoverWaitTime}) {
      /varcalc spellRecastTime${Me.Gem[${spellName}]} 10*${Spell[${spellID}].RecastTime}
      /if (!${giveUpTimer}) /return CAST_NOTREADY
    }
    /goto :cast_spell_loop
  }
  /if (${castReturn.Equal[CAST_RESTART]} || ${castReturn.Equal[CAST_STUNNED]} || ${castReturn.Equal[CAST_FIZZLE]} || ${castReturn.Equal[CAST_COLLAPSE]} || (${castReturn.Equal[CAST_INTERRUPTED]} && ${giveUpTimer}) || (${castReturn.Equal[CAST_RESISTED]} && ${ResistCounter})) /goto :cast_spell_loop
}
/if (!${castReturn.Equal[CAST_CANNOTSEE]} && !${castReturn.Equal[CAST_OUTOFRANGE]} && !${castReturn.Equal[CAST_OUTOFMANA]} && !${castReturn.Equal[CAST_NOTARGET]} && !${castReturn.Equal[CAST_INTERRUPTED]}) {
  /varcalc refreshTime 10*${Spell[${spellID}].RecoveryTime}
  /varcalc spellRecastTime${Me.Gem[${spellName}]} 10*${Spell[${spellID}].RecastTime}
}
/return

Sub ItemCast(spellName,mySub)
/declare charges       int    local
/declare oldItemName       string    local
/declare slotName       string    local
/declare swapItemBack       bool    local    FALSE
/declare needSwap      bool    local    FALSE
/declare itemInBag      bool    local    FALSE
/declare eqLoop         int    local    0
/declare equippedArray[33]   string    local
   /varset equippedArray[0] charm
   /varset equippedArray[1] head
   /varset equippedArray[2] face
   /varset equippedArray[3] neck
   /varset equippedArray[4] rightear
   /varset equippedArray[5] leftear
   /varset equippedArray[6] arms
   /varset equippedArray[7] hands
   /varset equippedArray[8] rightwrist
   /varset equippedArray[9] leftwrist
   /varset equippedArray[10] rightfinger
   /varset equippedArray[11] leftfinger
   /varset equippedArray[12] shoulder
   /varset equippedArray[13] back
   /varset equippedArray[14] chest
   /varset equippedArray[15] waist
   /varset equippedArray[16] legs
   /varset equippedArray[17] feet
   /varset equippedArray[18] mainhand
   /varset equippedArray[19] offhand
   /varset equippedArray[20] ranged
   /varset equippedArray[21] ammo
   /varset equippedArray[22] powersource
   /varset equippedArray[23] pack1
   /varset equippedArray[24] pack2
   /varset equippedArray[25] pack3
   /varset equippedArray[26] pack4
   /varset equippedArray[27] pack5
   /varset equippedArray[28] pack6
   /varset equippedArray[29] pack7
   /varset equippedArray[30] pack8
   /varset equippedArray[31] pack9
   /varset equippedArray[32] pack10

:cast_item
/varset itemInBag TRUE
/varset needSwap FALSE
/varset swapItemBack FALSE

/for eqLoop 0 to 32
     /if (${Me.Inventory[${equippedArray[${eqLoop}]}].ID}==${FindItem[${spellName}].ID} && !${Me.Inventory[${equippedArray[${eqLoop}]}].Container}) {
    /varset itemInBag FALSE
    /varset slotName ${equippedArray[${eqLoop}]}
    /if (${eqLoop}>22 && ${FindItem[${spellName}].WornSlot[1]} && ${FindItem[${spellName}].EffectType.Find[worn]}) {
             /varset slotName ${FindItem[${spellName}].WornSlot[1].Name}
             /varset swapItemBack TRUE
        /varset needSwap TRUE
         }
     }
/next eqLoop

/if (${itemInBag}) {
    /if (${FindItem[${spellName}].WornSlot[1]} && ${FindItem[${spellName}].EffectType.Find[worn]}) {
   /varset slotName ${FindItem[${spellName}].WornSlot[1].Name}
    } else {
   /varset slotName pack8
    }
   /varset swapItemBack TRUE
   /varset needSwap TRUE
}

/if (${needSwap}) {
   /varset oldItemName ${Me.Inventory[${slotName}].Name}
   /call SwapItem "${spellName}" ${slotName}
}
:wait_item_loop
/if (${itemRefreshTime}>${MacroQuest.Running}) /goto :wait_item_loop
/varset itemRefreshTime ${Math.Calc[${MacroQuest.Running}+000]}
/varset charges ${FindItem[${spellName}].Charges}
/if (${FindItem[${spellName}].Spell.Name.Find[illusion: ]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[project illusion]}) /call Cast "project illusion" alt
/cast item "${spellName}"
/if (${Me.Casting.ID}) /varcalc castEndTime ${FindItem[${spellName}].CastTime}*10
/delay 1s ${FindItem[${spellName}].Charges}!=${charges}
/call WaitCast ${mySub}
/call Event_BeginCast
/if (${FindItem[${spellName}].CastTime}<0.5) /delay 5
/if (${swapItemBack} && ${FindItem[${oldItemName}].ID}) /call SwapItem "${oldItemName}" ${slotName}
/call DoCastingEvents
/if (${castReturn.Equal[CAST_RESTART]} || ${castReturn.Equal[CAST_STUNNED]} || (${castReturn.Equal[CAST_INTERRUPTED]} && ${giveUpTimer}) || ${castReturn.Equal[CAST_COLLAPSE]} || (${castReturn.Equal[CAST_RESISTED]} && ${ResistCounter})) /goto :cast_item
/return

Sub AltCast(spellName,mySub)
:cast_alt
/alt activate ${Me.AltAbility[${spellName}].ID}
/delay 5 ${Me.Casting.ID}
/call WaitCast ${mySub}
/call DoCastingEvents
/if (${castReturn.Equal[CAST_RESTART]} || ${castReturn.Equal[CAST_STUNNED]} || (${castReturn.Equal[CAST_INTERRUPTED]} && ${giveUpTimer}) || (${castReturn.Equal[CAST_RESISTED]} && ${ResistCounter})) /goto :cast_alt
/return

Sub DiscCast(spellName)
:cast_disc
/disc ${spellName}
/return

Sub ClearCursor
/declare i int local
:auto_inv
/if (${Cursor.ID}) {
  /if (${Cursor.Container}) {
    |---- Inventory Bag Slots
    /for i 1 to 10   
    /if (!${InvSlot[pack${i}].Item.Container}) /nomodkey /itemnotify pack${i} leftmouseup
    /next i
    |---- Inventory Bag Slots   
  } else {
    /timed 5 /autoinventory
  }
  /goto :auto_inv
}
/return

Sub DoCastingEvents
/doevents Recover
/doevents BeginCast
/doevents Fizzle
/doevents Interrupt
/doevents Standing
/doevents FDFail
/doevents OutOfRange
/doevents OutOfMana
/doevents NoLOS
/doevents Resisted2
/doevents Resisted
/doevents Immune
/doevents Stunned
/doevents Collapse
/doevents NoTarget
/doevents NotReady
/doevents NoHold
/return

Sub EquipItem(WhatWhere)
/declare DestName string local
/declare ItemName string local ${WhatWhere.Arg[1,|]}
/declare SlotName string local ${WhatWhere.Arg[2,|]}
/if (${SlotName.Equal[NULL]}) /varset SlotName ${InvSlot[${FindItem[=${ItemName}].WornSlot[1]}].Name}
/if (${FindItem[=${ItemName}].InvSlot}<23 || !${FindItem[=${ItemName}].WornSlot[${SlotName}]}) /return
/if (!${InvSlot[${SlotName}].Item.Name.Equal[NULL]}) /varset DestName "${InvSlot[${SlotName}].Item.Name}|${SlotName}"
/call SwapItem "${ItemName}" "${SlotName}"
/return ${DestName}

Sub Interrupt
/if (!${Defined[DismountToInterrupt]}) /declare DismountToInterrupt bool outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,Settings,DismountToInterrupt,FALSE]}
/if (${Me.Mount.ID} && !${Dismount}) /goto :skipinterrupt
/if (${Me.Mount.ID}) /dismount
/delay 1s !${Me.Mount.ID}
/stopcast
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_CANCELLED
:skipinterrupt
/if (${Me.Mount.ID}) /varset castReturn MOUNTED
/return ${castReturn}

Sub SwapItem(itemName,slotName)
/declare i int local
/exchange "${itemName}" ${slotName}
|/delay 5s ${InvSlot[${slotName}].Item.Name.Equal[${itemName}]}
/delay 5s ${Me.Inventory[${slotName}].Name.Equal[${itemName}]}
/return

Sub WaitCast(mySub,int spellID)
/declare currentTarget int local ${Target.ID}
/declare currentTargetType string local ${Target.Type}
:wait_cast_loop
/if (${Me.Casting.ID}) {
  /if (${currentTarget} && !${Spawn[${currentTarget}].Type.Equal[${currentTargetType}]}) {
    /if (!${Me.Casting.TargetType.Equal[PB AE]} && !${Me.Casting.TargetType.Equal[self]} && !${moveBack} && (!${Me.Mount.ID} || !${noInterrupt})) {
      /if (!${Me.Mount.ID} || ${castEndTime}>70) {
        /call Interrupt
      } else /if (${Me.Casting.RecastTime}>3) {
        /varset castReturn CAST_CANCELLED
        /keypress forward hold
        /delay 6
        /keypress forward
        /varset moveBack true
      }
    }
  }
  /if (${Me.State.Equal[DUCK]}) /varset castReturn CAST_CANCELLED
  /goto :wait_cast_loop
}
/return

Sub Event_BeginCast
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_SUCCESS
/return

Sub Event_Collapse
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_COLLAPSE
/varset giveUpTimer 200
/return

Sub Event_FDFail(line,name)
/if (${name.Equal[${Me.Name}]} && ${Defined[castReturn]}) {
  /if (!${Me.Standing}) /stand
  /varset castReturn CAST_RESTART
}
/return

Sub Event_Fizzle
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_FIZZLE
/return

Sub Event_Immune
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_IMMUNE
/return

Sub Event_Interrupt
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_INTERRUPTED
/return

Sub Event_Invulnerable
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_INVULNERABLE
/return

Sub Event_NoHold
/if (${Defined[spellNotHold]}) /varset spellNotHold 1
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_NOTHOLD
/return

Sub Event_NoLOS
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_CANNOTSEE
/return

Sub Event_NoMount
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_NOMOUNT
/return

Sub Event_NoTarget
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_NOTARGET
/return

Sub Event_NotReady
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_NOTREADY
/return

Sub Event_OutOfMana
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_OUTOFMANA
/return

Sub Event_OutOfRange
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_OUTOFRANGE
/return

Sub Event_Recover
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_RECOVER
/return

Sub Event_Resisted(line,name)
/if (${selfResist} && ${name.Equal[${selfResistSpell}]}) /varset selfResist 0
/if (${ResistCounter}) /varcalc ResistCounter ${ResistCounter}-1
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_RESISTED
/return

Sub Event_Resisted2(line,name)
/if (${Defined[selfResist]}) {
  /varset selfResist 1
  /varset selfResistSpell ${name}
}
/return

Sub Event_Standing
/stand
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_RESTART
/return

Sub Event_Stunned
/if (${Me.Stunned}) {
  /delay 3s !${Me.Stunned}
} else {
  /delay 7
}
/if (${Defined[castReturn]}) /varset castReturn CAST_STUNNED
/return

|-- Generic routines to cast several types of spells

Sub CastTarget
/varset CurrentSub CastTarget
/if (!${Spawn[${TarID}].Type.Equal[NPC]}||${Spawn[${TarID}].Master.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /varset TarID 0
/if ((!${Target.ID} || ${Target.Type.Equal[PC]} || !${ReAssist}) && ${SpawnCount[${Assist} radius 300]}) {
/assist ${Assist}
/varset ReAssist ${ReAssist.OriginalValue}
}
/if (${Target.ID} && (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}||${Target.Master.Type.Equal[NPC]}) && ${Target.ID}!=${TarID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=${AssistAt}) {
/varset TarID ${Target.ID}
}
/return

Sub CastCommand(subname)
/varset CurrentSub ${subname}
/declare i int local
/for i 1 to 20
/if (!${Defined[${CurrentSub}${i}]}) /return
	/if (${${CurrentSub}Conditions${i}.Find[\]}) /goto :con1
	/if (${${CurrentSub}Conditions${i}}||!${Defined[${CurrentSub}Conditions${i}]}) /goto :ready
	/goto :skip
	:con1
	/if (!${${CurrentSub}Conditions${i}.Replace[\,]}) /goto :skip
	:ready
	/docommand ${${CurrentSub}${i}}
	:skip
/next i
/return

Sub CastDuration(subname,int force)
/declare i int local
/for i 1 to 20
/if (!${Defined[${subname}${i}]}) /return
	/if (${${CurrentSub}Recast${i}} && ${Last${CurrentSub}${i}}==${Target.ID}) /goto :skip
	/if (!${Defined[${subname}Conditions${i}]}||${${CurrentSub}Conditions${i}}) /goto :ready
	/if (${FindItem[${${subname}${i}}].InvSlot} && !${FindItem[${${subname}${i}}].Timer}  && !${Me.Casting.ID}) {
				/call Cast "${${CurrentSub}${i}}" item ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
					/if (${Macro.Return.Equal[CAST_SUCCESS]}||${Macro.Return.Equal[CAST_NOTHOLD]}) {
						/varset Last${CurrentSub}${i} ${Target.ID}
						/varset ${CurrentSub}Recast${i} ${${CurrentSub}Recast${i}.OriginalValue}
					}
				}
	/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${subname}${i}}]}  && !${Me.Casting.ID}) {
			/call Cast "${${CurrentSub}${i}}" alt ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]} CheckAggro
			}
	/if (${Me.SpellReady[${${subname}${i}}]}||${Me.Book[${${subname}${i}}]} && ${force} && !${Me.AltAbility[${${subname}${i}}]} && !${Me.GemTimer[${Me.Gem[${${CurrentSub}${i}}]}]} && ${NoGlobalTimer} && !${Me.Casting.ID}) {
			/call Cast "${${CurrentSub}${i}}" ${DefaultGem} ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]} CheckAggro
			/delay 5 ${Me.Casting.ID}
				/if (${Macro.Return.Equal[CAST_SUCCESS]}||${Macro.Return.Equal[CAST_NOTHOLD]}) {
				}
			}
/next i
/return

Sub CastIfReady(subname,int force)
/declare i int local
/for i 1 to 30
/if (!${Defined[${CurrentSub}${i}]}) /return
	/if (${${CurrentSub}Conditions${i}}||!${Defined[${CurrentSub}Conditions${i}]}) /goto :ready
	/if (${FindItem[${${CurrentSub}${i}}].InvSlot} && !${FindItem[${${CurrentSub}${i}}].Timer}  && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /call Cast "${${CurrentSub}${i}}" item ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
	/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${CurrentSub}${i}}]}  && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /call Cast "${${CurrentSub}${i}}" alt ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]} CheckAggro
	/if (${Me.SpellReady[${${CurrentSub}${i}}]}||${Me.Book[${${CurrentSub}${i}}]} && ${force} && !${Me.AltAbility[${${CurrentSub}${i}}]} && !${Me.GemTimer[${Me.Gem[${${CurrentSub}${i}}]}]} && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /call Cast "${${CurrentSub}${i}}" ${DefaultGem} ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]} CheckAggro
	/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${${CurrentSub}${i}}]} && (!${Melee.DiscID}||!${Spell[${${CurrentSub}${i}}].Duration})) /call Cast "${${CurrentSub}${i}}" disc ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
/next i
/return

Sub CastOncePerMob(subname,int force)
/if (${Last${subname}}==${Target.ID}) /return
/if (!${Defined[${subname}]}) /return
	/if (${${CurrentSub}Conditions.Find[\]}) /goto :con1
	/if (${${CurrentSub}Conditions}||!${Defined[${CurrentSub}Conditions]}) /goto :ready
	/if (!${${CurrentSub}Conditions.Replace[\,]}) /goto :skip
	/if (${FindItem[${${CurrentSub}}].InvSlot} && !${FindItem[${${CurrentSub}}].Timer}  && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /call Cast "${${CurrentSub}}" item ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
	/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${CurrentSub}}]}  && !${Me.Casting.ID}) {
			/call Cast "${${CurrentSub}}" alt ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
			/varset Last${CurrentSub} ${Target.ID}
		}
	/if (${Me.SpellReady[${${CurrentSub}}]}||${Me.Book[${${CurrentSub}}]} && ${force} && !${Me.AltAbility[${${CurrentSub}}]}  && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /call Cast "${${CurrentSub}}" ${DefaultGem} ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]} CheckAggro
	/if (${Macro.Return.Equal[CAST_SUCCESS]}||${Macro.Return.Equal[CAST_NOTHOLD]}) /varset Last${CurrentSub} ${Target.ID}

/return

Sub CheckAggro
/if (${CurrentSub.Equal[Jolt]}||${Me.PctAggro}<90) /return
/varset CurrentSub CheckAggro
/declare i int local
/for i 1 to 20
/if (!${Defined[Jolt${i}]}) /return
	/if (${JoltConditions${i}.Find[\]}) /goto :con1
	/if (${JoltConditions${i}}||!${Defined[JoltConditions${i}]}) /goto :ready
	/if (!${JoltConditions${i}.Replace[\,]}) /goto :skip
	/if (${FindItem[${Jolt${i}}].InvSlot} && !${FindItem[${Jolt${i}}].Timer}) {
		/call Interrupt
		/call Cast "${Jolt${i}}" item
	}
	/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[${Jolt${i}}]}) {
		/call Interrupt
		/alt act ${Me.AltAbility[${Jolt${i}}].ID}
	}
	/if (${Me.SpellReady[${Jolt${i}}]}) {
		/call Interrupt
		/call Cast "${Jolt${i}}" ${DefaultGem} 5s
	}
/next i
/return

Sub CastMed
  /if (${Me.PctMana}<${MedAt} && !${MedTimer} && !${Me.Mount.ID} && ${Me.State.Equal[STAND]} && (${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]}||${Me.CombatState.Equal[DEBUFFED]} && !${Debuff.Count})) {
  		/sit
		/varset MedTimer ${MedTimer.OriginalValue}
		}
/return

|#event CastImHit     "#*# YOU for #*#"
|#event CastImHit     "#*# YOU, but #*#"

Sub Event_CastImHit
/declare i int local
/for i 1 to 20
/if (!${Defined[ImHit${i}]}) /return
	/if (${ImHitConditions${i}.Find[\]}) /goto :con1
	/if (${ImHitConditions${i}}||!${Defined[ImHitConditions${i}]}) /goto :ready
	/if (!${ImHitConditions${i}.Replace[\,]}) /goto :skip
	/goto :ready
	/if (${FindItem[${ImHit${i}}].InvSlot} && !${FindItem[${ImHit${i}}].Timer}) /call Cast "${ImHit${i}}" item ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
	/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[${ImHit${i}}]}) /call Cast "${ImHit${i}}" alt ${If[${Defined[ImHitColor]},${ImHitColor},Orange]}
	/if (${Me.SpellReady[${ImHit${i}}]}) /call Cast "${ImHit${i}}" ${DefaultGem} ${If[${Defined[ImHitColor]},${ImHitColor},Orange]}
	/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${ImHit${i}}]}) /call Cast "${ImHit${i}}" disc ${If[${Defined[ImHitColor]},${ImHitColor},Orange]}
	/if (${Me.AbilityReady[${ImHit${i}}]}) /call Cast "${ImHit${i}}" ability ${If[${Defined[ImHitColor]},${ImHitColor},Orange]}

/next i
/return

Sub CastOnGroup(subname,int force)
/declare i int local
/declare x int local
/if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.ID}==${TarID}) /varset TempTargetID ${Target.ID}
/for x 1 to 20
/if (!${Defined[${CurrentSub}${x}]}||!${Group}) /return
	/for i 0 to 5
		/if (${${CurrentSub}${x}${Group.Member[${i}].ID}}||!${Group.Member[${i}].ID}) /goto :skip
		/if (${${CurrentSub}Conditions${x}.Find[\]}) /goto :con1
		/if (${${CurrentSub}Conditions${x}}||!${Defined[${CurrentSub}Conditions${x}]}) /goto :ready
		/if (!${${CurrentSub}Conditions${x}.Replace[\,]}) /goto :skip
		/if (${Spell[${${CurrentSub}${x}}].TargetType.NotEqual[self]}) /squelch /tar id ${Group.Member[${i}].ID}
		/delay 1s ${Target.ID}==${Group.Member[${i}].ID}
			/if (${FindItem[${${CurrentSub}${x}}].InvSlot} && !${FindItem[${${CurrentSub}${x}}].Timer}) {
				/call Cast "${${CurrentSub}${x}}" item ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
						/if (!${Defined[${CurrentSub}${x}${Group.Member[${i}].ID}]}) /declare ${CurrentSub}${x}${Group.Member[${i}].ID} timer outer
						/if (${Defined[${CurrentSub}Recast${x}]}) /varset ${CurrentSub}${x}${Group.Member[${i}].ID} ${${CurrentSub}Recast${x}.OriginalValue}
					}
				}
			/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${CurrentSub}${x}}]}) {
				/call Cast "${${CurrentSub}${x}}" alt ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
						/if (!${Defined[${CurrentSub}${x}${Group.Member[${i}].ID}]}) /declare ${CurrentSub}${x}${Group.Member[${i}].ID} timer outer
						/if (${Defined[${CurrentSub}Recast${x}]}) /varset ${CurrentSub}${x}${Group.Member[${i}].ID} ${${CurrentSub}Recast${x}.OriginalValue}
				}	
			/if (${Me.SpellReady[${${CurrentSub}${x}}]}||${Me.Book[${${CurrentSub}${x}}]} && ${force} && !${Me.AltAbility[${${CurrentSub}${x}}]} && ${NoGlobalTimer}) {
				/call Cast "${${CurrentSub}${x}}" ${DefaultGem} ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
					}
				}				

/next i
/next x
/if (${TempTargetID} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && ${Spawn[${TempTargetID}].Type.Equal[npc]} && ${Target.ID}!=${TempTargetID}) /squelch /tar id ${TempTargetID}
/return

Sub CastOnPets(subname, int force)
/declare i int local
/declare x int local
/for x 1 to 20
/if (!${Defined[${CurrentSub}${x}]}) /return
	/for i 0 to 5
	/if (!${Group.Member[${i}].Pet.ID}||${${CurrentSub}${x}${Group.Member[${i}].Pet.ID}}) /goto :skip
	/if (${${CurrentSub}Conditions${x}}||!${Defined[${CurrentSub}Conditions${x}]}) /goto :ready
		/squelch /tar id ${Group.Member[${i}].Pet.ID}
		/delay 1s ${Target.ID}==${Group.Member[${i}].Pet.ID}
			/if (${FindItem[${${CurrentSub}${x}}].InvSlot} && !${FindItem[${${CurrentSub}${x}}].Timer}) {
				/call Cast "${${CurrentSub}${x}}" item ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
						/if (!${Defined[${CurrentSub}${x}${Group.Member[${i}].Pet.ID}]}) /declare ${CurrentSub}${x}${Group.Member[${i}].Pet.ID} timer outer
						/if (${Defined[${CurrentSub}Recast${x}]}) /varset ${CurrentSub}${x}${Group.Member[${i}].Pet.ID} ${${CurrentSub}Recast${x}.OriginalValue}
					}
				}
				/call Cast "${${CurrentSub}${x}}" alt ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
						/if (!${Defined[${CurrentSub}${x}${Group.Member[${i}].Pet.ID}]}) /declare ${CurrentSub}${x}${Group.Member[${i}].Pet.ID} timer outer
						/if (${Defined[${CurrentSub}Recast${x}]}) /varset ${CurrentSub}${x}${Group.Member[${i}].Pet.ID} ${${CurrentSub}Recast${x}.OriginalValue}
				}	
			/if (${Me.SpellReady[${${CurrentSub}${x}}]}||${Me.Book[${${CurrentSub}${x}}]} && ${force} && !${Me.AltAbility[${${CurrentSub}${x}}]} && ${NoGlobalTimer}) {
				/call Cast "${${CurrentSub}${x}}" ${DefaultGem} ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
					}
				}				

/next i
/next x
/if (${TempTargetID} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && ${Spawn[${TempTargetID}].Type.Equal[npc]} && ${Target.ID}!=${TempTargetID}) /squelch /tar id ${TempTargetID}
/return

Sub CastOnXTarget(subname,int force)
/declare i int local
/declare x int local
/for x 1 to 20
/if (!${Defined[${CurrentSub}${x}]}) /return
	/for i 1 to 10
		/if (${${CurrentSub}${x}${Me.XTarget[${i}].ID}}||!${Me.XTarget[${i}].ID}) /goto :skip
		/if (${Spell[${${CurrentSub}${x}}].TargetType.NotEqual[self]}) /squelch /tar id ${Me.XTarget[${i}].ID}
		/delay 1s ${Target.ID}==${Me.XTarget[${i}].ID}
						/if (!${Defined[${CurrentSub}${x}${Me.XTarget[${i}].ID}]}) /declare ${CurrentSub}${x}${Me.XTarget[${i}].ID} timer outer
						/if (${Defined[${CurrentSub}Recast${x}]}) /varset ${CurrentSub}${x}${Me.XTarget[${i}].ID} ${${CurrentSub}Recast${x}.OriginalValue}
					}
				}
						/if (!${Defined[${CurrentSub}${x}${Me.XTarget[${i}].ID}]}) /declare ${CurrentSub}${x}${Me.XTarget[${i}].ID} timer outer
						/if (${Defined[${CurrentSub}Recast${x}]}) /varset ${CurrentSub}${x}${Me.XTarget[${i}].ID} ${${CurrentSub}Recast${x}.OriginalValue}
				}	
					}
				}				

/next i
/next x
/return

Sub CastModRod
/varset CurrentSub CastModRod
/if (${Me.Hovering}) /return
/if (${Select[${Cursor.ID},9963,76504,79322,79321,79320,6346,64953,64954,64955,64979,64980,64981,64982,64983,64984,52817,64951,52709,3426,57264,52674,76503,121336,64978,77613,77678,77681,57265,52818,52710,77679,64952,77682,52701,76501]}) /autoinventory
|update alert
/if (!${Defined[ModRodList]}) /declare ModRodList string outer |Summoned: Large Modulation Shard|Summoned: Medium Modulation Shard|Summoned: Small Modulation Shard|Rod of Arcane Transvergence|Rod of Spectral Transvergence|Rod of Ethereal Transvergence|Rod of Prime Transvergence|Wand of Elemental Transvergence|Rod of Mystical Transvergence|Summoned: Modulating Rod|Wand of Phantasmal Modulation|
/declare i int local
/for i 1 to ${Math.Calc[${ModRodList.Count[|]}-1]} {
	/if (${FindItem[${ModRodList.Arg[${i},|]}].InvSlot} && !${FindItem[${ModRodList.Arg[${i},|]}].Timer} && ${Me.CurrentHPs}>${Math.Abs[${Spell[${FindItem[${ModRodList.Arg[${i},|]}].Spell.ID}].Base[1]}]} && ${Math.Calc[${Me.MaxMana}-${Me.CurrentMana}]}>=${Spell[${FindItem[${ModRodList.Arg[${i},|]}].Spell.ID}].Base[2]}) {
		/if (${Me.HaveExpansion[Veil of Alaris]}) /call Cast "${FindItem[${ModRodList.Arg[${i},|]}].InvSlot}" item Green
		}
/next i
/return

Sub CastDPSLoad
/if (${DPSLoaded}) /return
/declare DPSLoaded int outer 1
/declare FightID int outer
/declare FightStartTime float outer
/declare FightTotalTime float outer
/declare FightTimeRemaining float outer
/declare FightTimer timer outer
/declare AnnounceTimeRemaining bool outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,Settings,AnnounceTimeRemaining,TRUE]}
/declare AnnouncedTimer timer outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,Settings,AnnouncedTimer,10s]}
/return

Sub CastDPS(int dpsID)
/varset CurrentSub CastDPS
/if (${Me.Hovering}||!${Spawn[id ${dpsID}].Type.Equal[npc]} && !${Spawn[id ${dpsID}].Master.Type.Equal[npc]}||!${dpsID}) /return
  /if (!${DPSLoaded}) /call CastDPSLoad
  /if (${dpsID}!=${FightID}) {
	/varset FightID ${dpsID}
	/varset FightStartTime ${MacroQuest.Running}
	}
  /varcalc FightTotalTime (${MacroQuest.Running}-${FightStartTime})/1000
  /varcalc FightTimeRemaining (100/((100-${Target.PctHPs})/(${FightTotalTime}+.0001))-${FightTotalTime})
  /varset FightTimer ${Math.Calc[${FightTimeRemaining}].Int}s
  /if (${AnnounceTimeRemaining} && !${AnnouncedTimer} && ${FightTimeRemaining}>1) {
	/echo Time until ${Target.CleanName} dies: ~${FightTimeRemaining} Seconds
	/varset AnnouncedTimer ${AnnouncedTimer.OriginalValue}
	}
/return

Sub CastAutoClickies
/varset CurrentSub CastAutoClickies
/if (!${Defined[AutoClickiesLoad]}) /call CastAutoClickiesLoad
/call CastDoClickies
/if (${FindItem[Chalandria's Fang].InvSlot} && !${FindItem[Chalandria's Fang].Timer}) {
		/if (${Me.VOA}) /useitem ${FindItem[=Chalandria's Fang].ItemSlot} ${FindItem[=Chalandria's Fang].ItemSlot2} 
		/if (!${Me.VOA}) /casting "Chalandria's Fang"|item
		/delay 1s
		/autoinventory
		}
/return

Sub CastAutoClickiesLoad
/varset CurrentSub CastAutoClickiesLoad
/if (${AutoClickiesLoaded}) /return
/if (!${Defined[AutoClickiesLoad]}) /declare AutoClickiesLoad int outer 1
/declare iBuffTotal int outer 17
/declare ClickyArray[${iBuffTotal},4] string outer 0
/declare sBuff1 string outer Ancestral Memories
/declare sBuffClass1 string outer |BER|BST|BRD|MNK|PAL|RNG|ROG|SHD|WAR|
/declare sBuff2 string outer Taelosian Guard
/declare sBuffClass2 string outer |BER|BST|BRD|MNK|PAL|RNG|ROG|SHD|WAR|
/declare sBuff3 string outer Might of Stone
/declare sBuffClass3 string outer |BER|BST|BRD|MNK|PAL|RNG|ROG|SHD|WAR|
/declare sBuff4 string outer Form of Defense
/declare sBuffClass4 string outer |PAL|SHD|WAR|
/declare sBuff5 string outer Prismatic Ward
/declare sBuffClass5 string outer |BER|BST|BRD|CLR|DRU|ENC|MAG|MNK|NEC|PAL|RNG|ROG|SHD|SHM|WAR|WIZ|
/declare sBuff6 string outer Form of Endurance
/declare sBuffClass6 string outer |BER|BST|BRD|CLR|DRU|ENC|MAG|MNK|NEC|PAL|RNG|ROG|SHD|SHM|WAR|WIZ|
/declare sBuff7 string outer Myrmidon's Skill
/declare sBuffClass7 string outer |BER|BST|BRD|CLR|DRU|ENC|MAG|MNK|NEC|PAL|RNG|ROG|SHD|SHM|WAR|WIZ|
/declare sBuff8 string outer Knowledge of the Past
/declare sBuffClass8 string outer |BST|CLR|DRU|ENC|MAG|NEC|PAL|RNG|SHD|SHM|WIZ|
/declare sBuff9 string outer Soothing Breath
/declare sBuffClass9 string outer |BST|CLR|DRU|ENC|MAG|NEC|PAL|RNG|SHD|SHM|WIZ|
/declare sBuff10 string outer Illusionary Spikes
/declare sBuffClass10 string outer |
/declare sBuff11 string outer Geomantra
/declare sBuffClass11 string outer |
/declare sBuff12 string outer Expanding Mind
/declare sBuffClass12 string outer |BST|CLR|DRU|ENC|MAG|NEC|PAL|RNG|SHD|SHM|WIZ|
/declare sBuff13 string outer Symphony of Battle
/declare sBuffClass13 string outer |BRD|
/declare sBuff14 string outer Twitching Speed
/declare sBuffClass14 string outer |BER|BST|MNK|PAL|RNG|ROG|SHD|WAR|
/declare sBuff15 string outer Aura of Pure Arcanum
/declare sBuffClass15 string outer |BER|BST|BRD|CLR|DRU|ENC|MAG|MNK|NEC|PAL|RNG|ROG|SHD|SHM|WAR|WIZ|
/declare sBuff16 string outer Aura of Rage
/declare sBuffClass16 string outer |BER|BST|MNK|PAL|RNG|ROG|SHD|WAR|
/declare sBuff17 string outer Ancient Flames
/declare sBuffClass17 string outer |BER|BST|BRD|CLR|DRU|ENC|MAG|MNK|NEC|PAL|RNG|ROG|SHD|SHM|WAR|WIZ|

/declare BuffRank string outer , I , II , III , IV , V , VI , VII , VIII , IX , X , XI , XII , XII , XIV , XV , XVI , XVII , XVIII , XIX , XX , XXI , XXII , XXIII , XXIV , XXV ,
/call CastGetEquipment
/call CastCalculateBest
/return

Sub CastCalculateBest
/varset CurrentSub CastCalculateBest
/declare CalculateBest int outer 1
|Soothing vs KotP
|${Spell[Knowledge of the Past].Slot[8].Left[-9].Right[-17]}

/if (${ClickyArray[9,1]} && ${ClickyArray[8,1]}) {
	/if (${Spell[${ClickyArray[8,2]}].Slot[8].Left[-9].Right[-17]}>${Spell[${ClickyArray[9,2]}].Slot[8].Left[-9].Right[-17]}) {
		/varset ClickyArray[9,1] 0
		|/echo ${ClickyArray[8,2]} is best
		} else {
		/varset ClickyArray[8,1] 0
		|/echo ${ClickyArray[9,2]} is best
		}
}

|FoD vs Pris Ward
|${Spell[name].Slot[10].Left[-15]}

/if (${ClickyArray[4,1]} && ${ClickyArray[5,1]}) {
	/if (${Spell[${ClickyArray[4,2]}].Slot[10].Right[-15]}>${Spell[${ClickyArray[5,2]}].Slot[10].Right[-15]}) {
		/varset ClickyArray[5,1] 0
		|/echo ${ClickyArray[4,2]} is best
		} else {
		/varset ClickyArray[4,1] 0
		|/echo ${ClickyArray[5,2]} is best
	}
}
|Taelosian vs AM
|${Spell[Ancestral Memories III].Slot[1].Left[-1].Right[-21]}
/if (${ClickyArray[2,1]} && ${ClickyArray[1,1]}) {
	/if (${Spell[${ClickyArray[1,2]}].Slot[1].Left[-1].Right[-21]}>${Spell[${ClickyArray[2,2]}].Slot[1].Left[-1].Right[-21]}) {
		/varset ClickyArray[2,1] 0
		|/echo ${ClickyArray[1,2]} is best
		} else {
		/varset ClickyArray[1,1] 0
		|/echo ${ClickyArray[2,2]} is best
	}
}
/return

Sub CastDoClickies
/if (${Me.Hovering}||!${MMOBugs.FreeBuffs} && ${MMOBugs}||${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]}) /return
/varset CurrentSub CastDoClickies
/declare i int local
/for i 1 to ${iBuffTotal}
/if (${ClickyArray[${i},1]} && ${Spell[${ClickyArray[${i},2]}].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[${ClickyArray[${i},2]}].ID} && (!${Me.Invis}||${AutoBreakInvis} && ${AutoInvis}) && !${Me.Sitting} && (!${Me.Moving}||${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]}) && (!${Me.Song[Commanding Voice].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Commanding Voice].ID} && !${Me.Song[Guardian Circle I Effect].ID} && !${Me.Song[Guardian Circle II Effect].ID} && !${Me.Song[Guardian Circle III Effect].ID}||${i}!=7)) {
	/if (${Me.Hovering}||!${MMOBugs.FreeBuffs} && ${MMOBugs}||${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]}) /return
	/if (${Twist.Twisting}) {
		/declare twisttemp bool local
		/twist off
		/delay 2
		}
	/if (${FindItem[${ClickyArray[${i},3]}].EffectType.Equal[Click Inventory]} && ${Me.VOA} && (${Me.Subscription.Equal[GOLD]}||${FindItem[=${ClickyArray[${i},3]}].InvSlot}<33)) /useitem ${FindItem[=${ClickyArray[${i},3]}].ItemSlot} ${FindItem[=${ClickyArray[${i},3]}].ItemSlot2}
	/if (${FindItem[${ClickyArray[${i},3]}].EffectType.Equal[Click Worn]}||!${Me.VOA}||${Me.Subscription.NotEqual[GOLD]}) /casting "${ClickyArray[${i},3]}"|item
	/delay 1s ${Me.Casting.ID}
	/if (${Plugin[mq2cecho].Name.Equal[mq2cecho]}) /cechob \au${ClickyArray[${i},3]} \aw--> ${ClickyArray[${i},2]}
	/if (!${Plugin[mq2cecho].Name.Equal[mq2cecho]}) /echo ${ClickyArray[${i},3]} --> ${ClickyArray[${i},2]}
	/delay 10s !${Me.Casting.ID}
	/if (${twisttemp}) /twist on
	}
/next i
/return

Sub CastGetEquipment
/varset CurrentSub CastGetEquipment
/declare GetEquipment int outer 1
/declare sTempName string local
/declare i int local
/declare ii int local
/declare iSlot int outer
/declare iItemNum int outer
/declare sItemName string outer
/declare iClickyRank int outer
   	/for iSlot 1 to 32
	|top level inventory
	/if (${InvSlot[${iSlot}].Item.Name.NotEqual[NULL]}) {
			/varset sItemName ${InvSlot[${iSlot}].Item.Spell.Name}
			/if (${sItemName.NotEqual[NULL]} && ${InvSlot[${iSlot}].Item.EffectType.Find[Click]} && ${Me.Level}>=${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].RequiredLevel} && ${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Class[${Me.Class}].Name.Equal[${Me.Class}]} && (!${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Attuneable}||${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Attuneable} && ${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].NoDrop})) {
			/for i 1 to ${iBuffTotal} {

/if (${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Spell.Name.Find[${sBuff${i}}]} && (${Me.Subscription.Equal[GOLD]}||!${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item.Prestige})) {
						/if (${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Spell.Name.Equal[${sBuff${i}}]}) {
							/varset iClickyRank 26
							/goto :skipii
							}
						/varcalc iClickyRank ${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Spell.Rank}+1
						:skipii	
						/if (${sBuffClass${i}.Find[${Me.Class.ShortName}]} && ${iClickyRank}>${ClickyArray[${i},4]}) {
							/varset ClickyArray[${i},1] 1
							/varset ClickyArray[${i},2] ${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Spell}
							/varset ClickyArray[${i},3] ${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}]}
							/varset ClickyArray[${i},4] ${iClickyRank}
						}
					}
				}
			/next i
			}			
		}
	|Bag inventory
      	/if (${InvSlot[${iSlot}].Item.Container}>0) {
         /for iItemNum 1 to ${InvSlot[${iSlot}].Item.Container}
            /if (${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item[${iItemNum}].ID} && ${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item[${iItemNum}].Spell.ID} && ${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item[${iItemNum}].CastTime} && ${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item[${iItemNum}].WornSlots} && ${Me.Level}>=${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item[${iItemNum}].RequiredLevel} && ${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item[${iItemNum}].Class[${Me.Class}].Name.Equal[${Me.Class}]} && ${Spell[${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item[${iItemNum}].Spell}].Duration}>50 && (!${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item[${iItemNum}].Attuneable}||${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item[${iItemNum}].Attuneable} && ${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item[${iItemNum}].NoDrop}) && (${Me.Subscription.Equal[GOLD]}||!${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item[${iItemNum}].Prestige})) {
			/for i 1 to ${iBuffTotal} {
				/if (${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item[${iItemNum}].Spell.Name.Find[${sBuff${i}}]}) {
						/if (${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item[${iItemNum}].Spell.Name.Equal[${sBuff${i}}]}) {
							/varset iClickyRank 26
							/goto :skipiii
						}
						/varcalc iClickyRank ${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Spell.Rank}+1
						:skipiii
						/if (${sBuffClass${i}.Find[${Me.Class.ShortName}]} && ${iClickyRank}>${ClickyArray[${i},4]}) {
							/varset ClickyArray[${i},1] 1
							/varset ClickyArray[${i},2] ${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item[${iItemNum}].Spell}
							/varset ClickyArray[${i},3] ${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item[${iItemNum}].Name}
							/varset ClickyArray[${i},4] ${iClickyRank}
							|/echo ${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item[${iItemNum}].Name} - ${Me.Inventory[${iSlot}].Item[${iItemNum}].Spell}
						}
					}
				}
			/next i
            		}
         	/next iItemNum
	}
	/next iSlot

/return

#event Banestrike "Your Banestrike fails because you have not yet mastered slaying this race."
Sub Event_Banestrike
/if (!${Defined[Banestrike]}) /declare Banestrike string outer |
/if (${Target.ID} && !${Banestrike.Find[|${Target.Race}|]}) /varset Banestrike ${Banestrike}${Target.Race}|
/return

Sub CastInitialize
/varset CurrentSub CastInitialize
/if (!${Defined[Option]}) /return
/declare i int local
/declare x int local
/if (!${Defined[CurrentSub]}) /declare CurrentSub string outer CastInitiliaze
/call SpellRoutinesLoad
/for x 1 to ${Option.Count[|]}
/declare ${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Total int outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,${Option.Arg[${x},|]},${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Total]}
/if (${Ini[MySpellIni,${Option.Arg[${x},|]},${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Color].Length}) /declare ${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Color string outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,${Option.Arg[${x},|]},${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Color]}
/if (${OptionType.Arg[${x},|]}==3) /goto :option3
/if (!${${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Total}) /goto :skipx
    /for i 1 to ${${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Total}
        /declare ${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Use${i} string outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,${Option.Arg[${x},|]},${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Use${i}]}
        /if (!${Defined[${Option.Arg[${x},|]}${i}]}) /declare ${Option.Arg[${x},|]}${i} string outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,${Option.Arg[${x},|]},${Option.Arg[${x},|]}SpellName${i}]}
        /if (!${Defined[${Option.Arg[${x},|]}SpellName${i}]}) /declare ${Option.Arg[${x},|]}SpellName${i} string outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,${Option.Arg[${x},|]},${Option.Arg[${x},|]}SpellName${i}]}
        /declare ${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Conditions${i} string outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,${Option.Arg[${x},|]},${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Conditions${i},123456]}
        /if (${${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Conditions${i}.Equal[123456]}) /deletevar ${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Conditions${i}
        /if (${OptionType.Arg[${x},|]}==2) /declare ${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Recast${i} timer outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,${Option.Arg[${x},|]},${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Recast${i}]}
        /if (${OptionType.Arg[${x},|]}==2) /declare Last${Option.Arg[${x},|]}${i} timer outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,${Option.Arg[${x},|]},${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Recast${i}]}
        /goto :skipi
        :option3
        /declare ${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Use${i} string outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,${Option.Arg[${x},|]},${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Use${i}]}
        /declare ${Option.Arg[${x},|]}${i} string outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,${Option.Arg[${x},|]},${Option.Arg[${x},|]}SpellName${i}]}
        /declare ${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Conditions${i} string outer ${Ini[MySpellIni,${Option.Arg[${x},|]},${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Conditions${i},123456]}
        /if (${${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Conditions.Equal[123456]}) /deletevar ${Option.Arg[${x},|]}Conditions    
        /declare Last${OptionType.Arg[${x},|]} int outer
        :skipi
    /next i
:skipx
/next x
/return

I attempted to update the macro of a member here. It seems the macro utilizes the bot plugin (which honestly I didn't know you could do, as I stopped using bot.mac before it became a plugin). I couldn't find any undeclared instances in the mac itself, but it was still very broken and I'm assuming it's because of bot.mac/botplugin.