Haven't seen any thing for...

hatethis

Reaction score
I have only been using this for a couple months now and thoroughly enjoy it. Now I am trying to get a little more complex with the abilities. I usually box rogue/rogue or rogue/chanter. Why these 2 classes? I like playing them.

I am looking for somewhere aside from PoF, the Hive, and thallasius to farm aa's, using assassination as a strong point.

That being said, I have perused the forums quite a bit and maybe I have just missed this, but are there any good rogue/chanter bots? Something that requires very little if any effort as I have too much going on in real life to spend hours giving 100% of my attention everyday. Something that would allow me to do my work and switch back and forth between the game for 5-10 mins here and there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am not the most computer savy in this area.

AHEM

just kidding. but for someone with 2 posts it is a little suspicous to be asking that kinda question. First thing i thought, omg a GM on the board trying to find out da seekretz!

Last edited:
damn that is suspicious......

"where do i afk for better gains" no new person asks questions like that!

/looks left
/looks right
/puts his tinfoil hat on

RUN WE'VE BEEN INVADED!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh snap!

I don't post much because 1. I am fairly new, and 2. most of the info here is self explanitory.

Direct business would be mostly done in PM's I am assuming.

My brother and another friend have been members here for years and since I came back to the game they told me about this place. I love the game but just cannot afford to waste the time needed to acquire all these aa's.

lol

I was just kidding then i said GM people freak out lol. i like the tinfoil hat comment lol. thats kinda what i was going for :p

Bring back the MMOBugs picture contest so I can have someone take a picture of me riding the NYC subway wearing a tinfoil hat and a t-shirt that says MMOBugs.

OH NOZ!

invasion of these people!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuY_TLxAdMs"]YouTube- Sitting on the toilet[/ame]

about your question. The places you listed are pretty dang good places IMO. For me it's not always about aaxp/kill, sometimes it's how fast you can kill them and if you have downtime.

Sometimes you can find a good burn spot that has lots of mobs and aren't too hard for your group to afk at even though it's only 2%aa per kill, but it's non stop killing and about 10seconds/kill . Places like this aren't likely to be published though because they'd be packed all the time. I suggest just going around trying your group in different spots, you'll find your own spot and next thing ya know you'll be firing out aa's like girls in the pacific northwest pump out kids.

Bring back the MMOBugs picture contest so I can have someone take a picture of me riding the NYC subway wearing a tinfoil hat and a t-shirt that says MMOBugs.

bahhh people were too lazy to even get involved the first time i put that up and i put some work into that crap. Be awhile before i think about doing another contest. Maybe one of the other mods/admins will though as for me all of you who now say ohhhh i totally was gonna do something i give the 2 finger salute! :p

k

believe it or not RSS is nice if your good dps like a monk that can just plow nonstop and you want to be alone.

RSS might be good, haven't tried that place in a while. I do prefer the faster kills for less exp, but I am stuck having to actually get hit and pray assass goes off instead of getting 20 headshots at once.

Now if MMOloader would update..... sometimes it is a pain.

As a Zerker i have spent ALOT of time soloing in RSS