Question Has anyone had issues with adding...

rujah

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with adding a credit card to your account and got this error?

and ...or

tried to buy all-access pass/game time and this same error occurred??

Error --->> "We have encountered a system error while processing your request.
Please try again later.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you continue to encounter this error, please contact Customer Service at Help Home"

if yes, what was your resolution?

I've tried different browsers, accounts, and no luck. And yes the CC is active and valid.

This isn't fun :(
any help would be greatly appreciated.

No but ive had issues where they wouldnt let me buy the expansion without putting a phone number on the account.

It did happen to me. But it was awhile ago. I think I was putting the wrong address; I'd moved. Frustrating as hell.

I got that error when I took over a friends acct. While he was in the military he created his acct in Korea. Always paid with eq cards after I took it over but when they were gone and they didn't have kronos yet I was stuck. I was getting the error because I was in the United States and trying to use a Credit Card from the U.S I eventually had to call Sony at the time and tell them I had moved back to the States and needed to change it to U.S and they did thank God. Don't know if that has anything to do with your issue but it could be related somehow maybe

I had the same type of problem when I got an account that had originated in Canada. Had to call and get it changed to the US so I could add the card. I needed past addresses so it was a pain to get them from the previous owner.

Ah, I'm in canada.. he was in the us

and Thank you for the quick replies. I think I'm stuck if that's the case, cause I need to buy x3 expansions and monthly pass x3. I can get kronos I guess, but still issues with getting the expansion

Last edited:
I've always just used paypal in that instance :)

Ok so, as I stated I'd share the response.

I sent DBG a support email, stating that my candian CC was not taking hold on the account and pasted the error from the original post.

They responded by saying I needed to verify it was my account and asked for the SQ answer.

I replied with it, and 5 minutes later they replied by saying they fixed the issue and to go ahead and try as the issue was fixed.

I logged in and noticed the country code was changed to Canada. I filled in the info and it working like a charm.

So just open a support ticket provide your SQ answer if you have one, or the last 4 of your cc and they will resolve it.

it's too bad they just don't fix it for everyone but I guess it's a way for them to make sure that things are on the up and up.

Thanks again for all the replies.

Cheers.

- Rujah

issue

This is odd. My account is US based, owned it since day one. My Visa CC will not work on it, i get the same error message you do.

My Debit card through the same bank will however work.

All bill to address is the same, and the CC works on anything else i have tried it on. I am at a loss.

I just got done adding the cc to my accounts

Just open a ticket and they'll fix whatever the bug is.

-resolved

Last edited:
Completely New Issue! (unrelated to topic)

I figured that the issue I am about to ask about is another issue, and no need to open a new post and spam the place with my name :p

I've been trying to install innerspace+ ISBoxer. I've tried following the videos, help me guides etc.

When I finally log in with my toons, the windows that are not the foreground LAG extremely bad to the point that they drop from follow etc...and also a nasty flicker.

If anyone has had any experience and success installing and running it, would you mind sending me a /msg so I can pick your brain, pretty please? I mean I could run eq play nice and alt-tab between windows and deal with the choppiness that way, but I really would like to have 1 screen that I could just control my toons from. Most google searches I've found on youtube especially are how to add the toons hotbars etc onto the main screen. Not how to do the setup and get it so it doesn't lag.

I did pay for membership, and I did follow their help me and tutorials with the video FX thing but I'm still at a complete loss. I am trying to set up 3 toons (and an option for a 4th when I obtain my buffer) but Fail every time.

or does anyone have any different suggestions of software or otherwise to get this done?

Now I know hardware could be an issue but I'm currently running ;

an Intel I7 5820k @ 3.30GHz and 16 gig Ram with a Geforce 970 gtx I know it's a tad older but I shouldn't have this much issues with running 3 accounts and lag etc...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

if not here in public, then /priv msg would work also.

Either way, thank you in advance

Last edited:
I resolved this by opening up a post on their website. took a few tried but now runs smoothly. That program makes it so much better boxing wise.

Just buy them with paypal

Ah, I'm in canada.. he was in the us

and Thank you for the quick replies. I think I'm stuck if that's the case, cause I need to buy x3 expansions and monthly pass x3. I can get kronos I guess, but still issues with getting the expansion

make a paypal account and just purchase them that way..