Has anyone had dealings with....

Armysoldier

Macro God
Reaction score
Admins, if this is not the right place please move the thread.

Gang, I have been away quite awhile, not playing eq at all.

For those that don't know I am active duty Army. And I got moved to my final Duty station. I am 6 months from retirement and its time to move again.

Well, money is tight so i decided to attempt to sell a couple of accounts I have not used in quite a few years, to help pay the bills.

I tried Ourplat.com first but i did not see any place to sell accounts.
I looked on the forums here and did not see a recommended site to sell or buy accounts. And to be honest I want to sell several at once so listing each one in the marketplace forums does not seem like a quick fix for me.

I wanted to know if anyone has used this site, and how was their experience.
www.everquestaccounts.net

Thanks Army

Last edited:
They have a forum section here to buy and sell, thats a start

In my experience, all those sites are scam sites. I'd tread carefully as you may just lose the accounts without getting paid.

Sig, if you had fully read over his post, you'd have saw where he said that the marketplace here wouldn't be quick enough.

When I don't mind taking longer to sell a character for accurate value then I post them on here.

When I want quicker sales for a slightly lower value (and a fee) I post on Player Auctions.

My recommendation is to post it in a quick sale style here. Bulk purchase not breaking it up. Several people might be interested in a bulk pick up depending on what you are asking for what.

When I don't mind taking longer to sell a character for accurate value then I post them on here.

When I want quicker sales for a slightly lower value (and a fee) I post on Player Auctions.

Usually it's the reverse. In my experience, PA is over priced, here is more reasonable. Also, quicker sales here.

PlayerAuctions is over saturated with sub par accounts, so it takes a long time to sell, unless you post them for very cheap. Same goes for the marketplace here, it can take a long time.

Unfortunately, I think your only viable and SAFE option is to post here, Army. For a quick sale though, no matter where you go, you'll have to sell below value. Possibly, way below.

So after some PM disccussion I will take the sugestion of a respected member of MMO.

this is 5 accounts that are ready to sell as a package:

There is nothing special about any of them .. except they have decent VET AA available.
Code:
VetAA Expansions       main toons on account
9        17                 75 WIZ 139aa 64 mnk 54aa
7        17                 31 shm 0 aa 
4        17                 52 BST 52 DRU 4aa
11       17                 70 BRD 646aa 71 Dru 108aa
6        17                 75 Mage 565aa
I would like to get 500$ OBO

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

army

I would use the template in the Marketplace myself and state your case there... just my thoughts on it.

I would refuse to use PA but that is a self thing. After knowing enough people who have had accounts locked and lost money/accounts because of them. I find it stupid to support PA or even recommend them to other people.

Sorry to say posting it here will most likely be the fastest way. I have sold to chars.net but it takes forever!! You have to constantly hassle them and you feel like you are getting scammed, then when you get paid it is usually less than the amount you expected or was quoted.