Harry Potter : Deathly Hollows - NO SPOILERS

DemonH2

Lifetimer
Reaction score
So who all is going to camp out for this book? I know i'll be there. I just sure hope that J.K. Rowling didn't slack on the last one because people are going to buy it regardless. I have high hopes for this book. Even though i've already heard alot of rumors that I'm not sure if i like. Anyone else looking foward to this as much as I am?

Last edited by a moderator:
One of those naughty people who torrented the book when it leaked since I saw the order of the phoenix movie it had me all curious :p

haha bad Kodi! I just cant stand to read it on a computer screen, and i don't have a high quality printer so I have no problem waiting for the book.

Well, having looked at most of the older torrent versions, 99% of them are fakes. I got ahold of one this week that was pictures of the book (with fingers and everything holding it open) so I think I have read the real version now. Made my eyes bleed, but worth it, IMO. It tied up a LOT of loose ends, thought there are probably some purists who can come up with some that aren't addressed. I just read each book for themselves, and if I enjoy the book, it was worth my time :)

That said, I will probably read it again once I can purchase it. Much more enjoyable experience to sit down with the book in hand.

I've had the pre-order since the day it went on sale. I'll be at books-A-Million at about 11PM tonight waiting in line. 12:01 and it's MINE! lol

Normally i'd wait till tomorrow to go but i know that it's gonna be a major topic for the next couple weeks and i want to read it for myself without any spoilers.

Just for bragging rights .... First guy in my town to get a copy. About 50 pages in and so far it's excellent.

eh well i went to a harry potter event all day yesterday. I got my book, but i haven't read half blood prince. So I'm going to read that, started 4 hours ago and I'm halfway through. Am i correct in saying that this book pretty much doesn't have a major event. Seems to be revealing stuff and love affairs as far as i can tell. I don't want spoilers but can someone tell me if some big event actually goes down. If it doesn't the movie is going to blow.

Yeah everything comes together at the end of the book bro...., edit: END of the Half-Blood Prince that is... a huge event happens at the end sorry...