Graphic Design

vindicator

Reaction score
If anyone felt like helping a young entrepreneur. I am trying to start up a small business and need a logo made. I am offering a 1500SC/30day SOE gamecard. If there is more than one submission I would award it to the best logo and announce the winner here.

The logo would have to be geared towards engineering & machine tooling. The abbreviation for the company is "AtE"

Thanks in advance if anyone decides to take this up.

Last edited:
Someone wants some cheap labor! Logos aren't cheap at all, I hope you find someone to bite for ya that can give you something quality. But normally you get what you pay for and as a part time GDer myself I wouldn't sniff that. Not trying to be rude, just tellin ya 15 bucks for a logo, you should expect something that looks like

AtE

Yeah cheap. Ever try to start a business without any capital to work with?

How about I state it this way.

Looking for someone wanting to volunteer some time that knows photoshop. I cant offer anything but a thank you and a gamecard. If my business actually makes it up and running and turn a profit I'll compensate you better down the road.

Yeah cheap. Ever try to start a business without any capital to work with?

How about I state it this way.

Looking for someone wanting to volunteer some time that knows photoshop. I cant offer anything but a thank you and a gamecard. If my business actually makes it up and running and turn a profit I'll compensate you better down the road.

There ya go! Try to offer something once your business is a success, don't market it as if it becomes a success, believe in it and make it happen! You can do it! But that sounds far more appealing, at least to me, cause it's honest.

I'm terrible at graphics myself, however there are some cheap alternatives that look good.

I bought a logo for the side business that I'm starting from this guy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320711908774?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

30 dollars and he gave me a pretty good looking logo imo.

http://www.infinitronllc.com/images/logo.jpg

He gave it to me in all common print formats and said he could give it to me in other formats as well.

He was also really patient with me as it took him like 6 or 7 tries to get something that I liked the look and feel of, off of a very vague description of what I was looking for.

Thanks for the advice ATL and Thanks Dev, probably look into that if no one here takes me up on it.

Sent something to your inbox. Let me know if there's any tweaking that needs to be done.