Google Wave

PRWraith

Midnight Gamer
Reaction score
Got 8 Invites for google wave if anyone wants to try it. First 8 to post here get them.

Ill check it out if you don't mind

ok forgot to add Ill need your email for the invite, if you dont like posting them in public. Post here first then PM me emails, so I dont have to keep track of timestamps on who was who first :)

nice I was looking for a wave account

All sent. If you didnt get why you might try asking somebody from here. Everybody gets eight invites.

I'm Internet handicapped at the moment (doing this from an iPhone)... Anyone want to tell me what google wave is?

I believe its Google's answer to Facebook / Myspace. Just another social networking site (from reading the FAQ on their site).

I believe its Google's answer to Facebook / Myspace. Just another social networking site (from reading the FAQ on their site).

Hopefully (as they did with gmail) they will raise the standard. Myspace and Facebook both suck.

Hopefully (as they did with gmail) they will raise the standard. Myspace and Facebook both suck.

Eh, I prefer yahoo mail myself =) The ajax interface seems faster and more intuitive, but to each his own.

The usage is further than what facebook and myspace are capable of, I believe the vision is catered towards online business meetings with real time information transfer.

It also functions as in browser alternative to instant messengers that load your computer with virus. Not to mention the fact that it will doubtless be fully integrated with gmail and google. Google is building a powerhouse on the net methinks.

Google is building a powerhouse on the net methinks.

And tho I dislike companies trying to create monopolies like that, I do like what Google is doing. Not to mention they make quality stuff.

if any one has a invite they are willing to give out send me a pm please