Gold reoccurring membership removed from Marketplace

anyone

anyone else on that knows what foxman was talking about in his last post on this thread? , i sent him a pm like he requested, but i must have just missed him. if this is somethgin anyone could do , i woudl really like to know , i have a few more that ive been wanting to sub

anyone else on that knows what foxman was talking about in his last post on this thread? , i sent him a pm like he requested, but i must have just missed him. if this is somethgin anyone could do , i woudl really like to know , i have a few more that ive been wanting to sub

Beats the shit out of me. Sent PM also and no response yet.

Even with the original quadrulple-SC deal from Sony the price was about $30 a year PER sub.

lol

sheesh this has been boggling my mind, i really cannot figure it out, got to be something im not thinking of. im assuming its some sort of exploit , or id imagine the formula would be posted already.
even if it doesnt work anymore id like to know what fox did just to settle my mind so i can go aw shucks.
and if it still works id really like to get several subbed before they end the sc sub thing

Sorry guys cant do it for that anymore, 500 SC bonus is over.

I'm betting he was using the 300 point Clone Wars Adventures tie-in cards from action figures (you can find them on eBay every so often), or something similar.

I think what foxman350 might have done is if there are $1 SC cards you can buy, that last weekend deal would add 600 SC (500 +100). Buy 60 of them and that would get you 36000, worth about 2-3 years.

I know my local CVS used to carry the $1 , $5, and 10$ denominations of the free realm logo ones, which you could apply to any SOE game, don't know if they still do, but that would work.

I think what foxman350 might have done is if there are $1 SC cards you can buy, that last weekend deal would add 600 SC (500 +100). Buy 60 of them and that would get you 36000, worth about 2-3 years.

I know my local CVS used to carry the $1 , $5, and 10$ denominations of the free realm logo ones, which you could apply to any SOE game, don't know if they still do, but that would work.

That wasn't it. He shared the old method with me.

Jesus, this reminds me of grade school when some kind had a secret and didn't wanna share till he got begged a hundred times.

Nah, I'll take the other grade school approach:

There isn't really anything to it, foxman made it all up! Otherwise prove it by posting the method here! ;)