Gold reoccurring membership removed from Marketplace

theyre back

sc subs are back in the marektplace for 1 week so far to allow everyoner the opportunity to spend thier sc on subs

Is it possible to "gift" a gold subscription or SC to another account? I have like 5000SC on an account I got banned back in January :p! I would really like to use that SC on a new team I decided to put together again ;)!

Is it possible to "gift" a gold subscription or SC to another account? I have like 5000SC on an account I got banned back in January :p! I would really like to use that SC on a new team I decided to put together again ;)!

hrmm, good question.

I wish. I don't see any way to do that. You can't even buy something that's tradeable to pass on SC that way. Far as I can tell, SC is "locked" TO the account that bought it.

Be happy they brought back buying subs with SC for a week!

I wish. Unfortunately, not possible.

In summary, YES you may now use SC to purchase sub extensions of up to 12 months (11988 SC) by bringing up the Marketplace window in-game. Look for Non-Recurring Memberships in the GENERAL tab.

The clock is ticking. As of this morning it was around 6 days 22 hours so figure you have till next Saturday morning to get this done.

I have to admit, I'm surprised Sony reversed themselves, at least temporarily on this. I'm gambling they won't permit the next expansion to be bought with SC so this is a good time for anyone who pre-loaded a lot of SC onto their account(s) to extend their subs into the cloudy distant future. If EQ shuts down its servers before the new termination dates, then we can all make angry posts about all our wasted unused sub time.... in 2016 or 2017 or whenever.

me too

i think the expansion wont be made available via sc anylonger either

Thanks for the heads up

Glad I was following this thread, and the MMOBUGS boards in general. Was able to renew all my accounts for a year via station cash already on them and topping off with a few cards. I was hoping to wait for another double or triple station cash, but glad for the opportunity to get out while the gettins good.

You can use your SC on EQNext with that account. Since you still have access to that you can use it for other SOE games. But you wont be able to transfer it to other accounts.

You actually can have SC transfered to other accounts, you just have to put in a petition to do so.

interesting interesting
what would the basis of the petition be

I gotz banned i want to start hacking on a diff acct, help a brotha out?

LOL joke, seriously do u need a reason to ask to transfer SC?

Never knew you could but you could claim "human error", you just logged in the wrong account when you wanted to buy SC.

Stupidity is always a valid excuse!! ;)

When I did it, I didn't have to use an excuse. Just asked if I could move some SC from one of my accounts to another (both accounts were in good standing). They moved the SC within 2 days, and it seemed like it was no problem for them at all.

You can buy gold membership with SC in /market again. There is a count down on it though, so perhaps its just so people can use up their SC.

You can buy gold membership with SC in /market again. There is a count down on it though, so perhaps its just so people can use up their SC.

welcome to like 4 days ago

Sorry guys cant do it for that anymore, 500 SC bonus is over.

Last edited:
woot just got 2 1 years subs for $ 52, can send me pm if interested on how!!

^ Sent you a pm, but I doubt it'll be something I didn't know already (like having to have been there for the tripple SC weekend stuff). However, if it's something you can do right NOW for 2x 1year subs for $52 give me a holla ;)!