Getmission still unsafe?

slivers55

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Ok so over the weekend I used /getmission plugin to request maybe 50 different missions from different zones then the quest giver was in. My goal was to get this particular account banned since I had just transfered from characters off it, however its been 4 days now and its still not banned or even suspended.

Is all the info I read about getmission flagging accounts to be banned outdated, do I need to find a new way to ban the account or did I just do something wrong? Out of all 50ish missions I got I only zoned into one of them, maybe that was what I did wrong. But I don't think it should matter whether you zone in or not should it?

Just run around PoK with /speed 10 while simutaneously warping and shouting profanity and giving out random Social Security numbers in ooc... Pretty sure you wont last very long.

-Zaj

LOL

hrm...do i need to start an account banning service??? lol if u'd like me to get your toon banned pm me :cool:

Ooh speed hacks, good one hadn't thought of that. And I'll have to come up with some creative combinations of racial/ideological slurs.

petitionss..

ya that was my plan lol...just have a friend petition the account... u will not get banned for much these days. you either have to FIND a gm to piss off or you need to give them a reason to come find you. sadly warping in pok these days didint get me a ban lol much luv. deuces

Why don't you buy the new GK and use it like crazy? That'll be one way to see how well it works while sacrificing an account. :D

telling you just run a warp macro in Guild Lobby and petition yourself

or go beg some other site for the docrack for shared back trade