mq2reachit

MROUTLAW

Premium Member
Reaction score
seems some accounts have a issue with mq2reachit when i target a ground spawn and hit /gank the item disappears but don't show on curser, i have to log out and back in for the ground spawn to reshow , also on some accounts mainly rezzing accounts sumcorpse says the corpse out of range yet if i use it on a melee toon it works fine ?
is there a way to unload all plugins with one commands so i can just load reachit to see if its a plugin conflict?20221217_152701.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: EQDAB
No, you could get a list and do it via long command or macro, but there's not a general way to unload all other than /unload, which unloads mq.

Reactions: EQDAB and MROUTLAW
dont use any mounts. It bugged me too.
Some other issues is that the Z axis wont work on /gank. Some ground drops cant be reached, you have to move in zone.
And finally, if some zones are blocked by a river (see Crystal Cavern in TOV) or any other special path, you wont reach the ground drops.
Hopes it helps.
Arph

Reactions: MROUTLAW
seems some accounts have a issue with mq2reachit when i target a ground spawn and hit /gank the item disappears but don't show on curser, i have to log out and back in for the ground spawn to reshow , also on some accounts mainly rezzing accounts sumcorpse says the corpse out of range yet if i use it on a melee toon it works fine ?
is there a way to unload all plugins with one commands so i can just load reachit to see if its a plugin conflict?View attachment 8599

2 years late but i made a Lua script for this, if someone else might want or need it: https://github.com/spik3n/Plugin-Unloader-Lua

Reactions: EQDAB