For those having issues with Bards sticking and assist Mac's

fauxshizle

Reaction score
This is an issue i confronted that seemed serious, but was simple.
If you are using a BARD, and your assist mac's do not work while the bard is using mq2twist, there is a simple fix. Open your MQ2MoveUtils.ini file in your MacroQuest2 folder. ..you should see

[Defaults]
AutoPause=on
BreakOnWarp=on
BreakDist=250.0
BreakOnGate=on
Verbosity=1
stuckDist=0.3
turnDirection=-10.0
stuckCheck=5
StuckLogic=on
LeashLength=100.0
CampRadius=25.0
MinDelay=3000
MaxDelay=8000

CHANGE
AutoPause=on to AutoPause=off

Problem fixed...you bard should now STICK to target without pausing to cast. or (SING) his twist.

Hope this helps.

what will it do for any other classes that u play

I guess not 100 sure what that setting was originally set for

maybe if u had a caster class on autofollow and had a mac running dunno

will try it out ty vm

Doesnt seem to interfere with my caster macs :IE magebot or AFCleric etc...but those classes mac's dont stick to the targets when assisting, its prolly on a trial and error basis, but not having any issues with my casters having Autopause set to off.

is this issue why my bard is having a hell of a time getting through his melody? and i'm using gems 1 2 3 4 so it's not the 10 11 12 issues.

You using mq2twist...cause twist has no issue, but it is a cast, so when pause is set to ON....the bard wont stick to mobs, cause moveutils stops to cast....but of course, bards dont need to "pause movement" to cast or twist...so setting this to off, lets the bard sing, or twist while sticking to a target thats moving...