MoveUtils questions

Bulletproof_Gamer

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I currently have a one year subscription to MMOBugs. I have been researching MQ2Moveutils because i wanted to create individual character settings in the mq2moveutils ini file. I tried to unplug mq2melee and insert moveutils entries. But u was wondering if the type of subscription i have is a generic version of what i trying to do with the ini file. I see no feedback when i type /stick save.

Basically i am running 4 toons on one machine and a puller on another. One of the toons on the 4-box machine is sorta laggin and i constantly need to adjust the /stick distance value from zone to zone. I Use /stick behindonce 13. which is a temporary solution. I'd like to adjust certain toons i have to really make use of some holyshits while having basically everyone melee except my Nacho who is on a macro. With the use of holyshits and mq2melee it is basically like my tank is on a macro.

Here is what my MQ2moveutils ini file looks like. Its the defualt settings. If anyone has information to help me out or suggestions please let me know.

HTML:
[Defaults]
AutoPause=on
ManualPause=off
BreakOnWarp=on
BreakDist=250.0
BreakOnGate=on
Verbosity=0
stuckDist=0.1
turnDirection=-10.0
stuckCheck=5
StuckLogic=on
LeashLength=0.0
CampRadius=0.0
MinDelay=500
MaxDelay=5000

I currently have a one year subscription to MMOBugs. I have been researching MQ2Moveutils because i wanted to create individual character settings in the mq2moveutils ini file. I tried to unplug mq2melee and insert moveutils entries. But u was wondering if the type of subscription i have is a generic version of what i trying to do with the ini file. I see no feedback when i type /stick save.

Basically i am running 4 toons on one machine and a puller on another. One of the toons on the 4-box machine is sorta laggin and i constantly need to adjust the /stick distance value from zone to zone. I Use /stick behindonce 13. which is a temporary solution. I'd like to adjust certain toons i have to really make use of some holyshits while having basically everyone melee except my Nacho who is on a macro. With the use of holyshits and mq2melee it is basically like my tank is on a macro.

Here is what my MQ2moveutils ini file looks like. Its the defualt settings. If anyone has information to help me out or suggestions please let me know.

HTML:
[Defaults]
AutoPause=on
ManualPause=off
BreakOnWarp=on
BreakDist=250.0
BreakOnGate=on
Verbosity=0
stuckDist=0.1
turnDirection=-10.0
stuckCheck=5
StuckLogic=on
LeashLength=0.0
CampRadius=0.0
MinDelay=500
MaxDelay=5000
mq2melee does the sticks. built in stick (stickmode=0), or custom (stockmode=1). Not an on-the-fly way to change it though, without manually editing / copying the ini (or entry), then /melee load.

htw