Fellow druids

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaguar4301

Reaction score
im looking for someone that macro's a druid .. i have tried a few macro's out there with no luck and was curious if someone has a good working one they may be willing to share .. i have a hard time setting some of the features up.. like autobot/raiddrud .. can get to heal like i want but does not buff when someone asks etc.

I had this same problem and started using zbot macro for my druid ... seemed pretty easy to set up .. I couldnt get the raiddruid working so I tried autobot and others... the zbot.mac seemed to do what I needed..

will give that one a shot .. just hoping to get a good non butchered/added upon macro. but will see what i can do with zbot.

How do you set zbot up to buff .. can't find out where to set in what buffs to cast or sed request for. or can ya do this?

zbot is very bloated macro that runs way slower then autobot/modbot. Post your INI for raiddruid(AutoBot) and we can get your INI to buff on request.

ok got raiddruid to buff .. had spaces set between the buff aliases so was not buffing unless in a sentence .... there any way to get it to break off cast ... example incoming ....

Group is

cleric , druid , beast , war , rog ,

cleric heals war at 80% for a ch
druid (backuphealer) starts fast heal at 50%
warrior gets to 48% life drudi stats fast heal .. cleric heal lands befoe druid heal needed but druid still finishes casting.

there any way to make raiddruid mac interupt?

Change this line to a lower number say like 55% so that if your warrior gets over 55% it aborts the heal. This is located under the Heal Section
HTML:
CancelPct=90

Status
Not open for further replies.