Farming Plat

Yoda007

Lifetimer
Reaction score
whats your best method ?

I need to gear up my newley lvl 70 froglock cleric, she has a magnetic BP and magnetic legs only... bwahhah :D

if you can 4-5 box go do MPG and sell the greater and glowing runes that drop i made like 500k in a few days.

hunter Macro in Sro/Nro/Rathe mountains

Sro/Nro: 15k/24h save
Rathe mountains: 5 - 35k/24h (need to kill stupid ph's with a asecond char ;) )

hunter Macro in Sro/Nro/Rathe mountains

Sro/Nro: 15k/24h save
Rathe mountains: 5 - 35k/24h (need to kill stupid ph's with a asecond char )

Im retarded. Mind expanding on the Sro/Nro 15k info? Curious what is done /w the macro and what it does, etc.

Kodilynn said:
Im retarded. Mind expanding on the Sro/Nro 15k info? Curious what is done /w the macro and what it does, etc.

Here is the macro:
[ame="http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1774"]MMOBugs - Cheat Smarter[/ame]

just edit the Ini files....

I think Kodilynn also is wondering what mobs to hunt :) If not.. then... nevermind... But I could swear in NRo/Sro there were only a few giants (not enoguh to make 15k a day).

Aibohphobia said:
I think Kodilynn also is wondering what mobs to hunt :) If not.. then... nevermind... But I could swear in NRo/Sro there were only a few giants (not enoguh to make 15k a day).

There are Giants and if u running it 24h per day u will make 15k, check it out. i made it...

On luclin Acorns are going for 25 each.. It all depends on server. (would need to sell 400 a night) Sand Giants give pure plat, nothing to sell.

Aibohphobia said:
On luclin Acorns are going for 25 each.. It all depends on server. (would need to sell 400 a night) Sand Giants give pure plat, nothing to sell.

with luck up to 42plat per kill

It is just a tip use it or forgot it, and if u want to sell something u can sell the lambent stone...

Yeah havn't tried it yet. At the moment (level 45 omg 1 away planar) I don't think as a monk the macro would benefit me - yet. As I can't monitor it when im asleep im afraid it would get me killed. If the Nro/Sro giants are lower level, im up to giving it a shot. RM i can solo, but it's 3-4 then downtime.

beter

kill gaurds top to bottom in high hold pass if oyu dont care about your faction make about 3 k a hour plus theres a evil merchant there that will buy from you LOL :)

I always go to SEB and go to the JUGGS camp, kill them forever and they drop many many gems and loads of plat. I can make up to 3k per hour here, and its usually deserted.

Acorn

What exactly is The Acorn Macro and what does it do?