EverQuest: The Burning Lands!

nytemyst72

Reaction score
So I see the expansion is coming. Back to the planes. I am thrilled they are still releasing them. Looks like another movie sequel to the original which doesn't surprise me. What is everyone's thoughts and opinions? I myself hope for no level raise and lots of places to explore since I am kinda a loner. At this point I don't think they will ever release anything that isn't at least based on previous stuff. What do you guys think?

You will not see a level increase my guess is they will only do that after 3-4 expansions of the current level. (105 was TDS TBM EOK) .

You will get at least one NEW zone that we know of (its on youtube has been for months) I don't mind the using old zones for new content way of creating zones. It takes the art team a lot of work to make new zones and they simply do not have the resources to do that anymore.

I agree wtih everything William said. As long as they are still releasing expansions. I want EQ to continue. Reworking older content works even if not ideal.

By the sound of it it looks like it may take progression to unlock zones i.e PoP style.

If that is the case, I won't be buying it for more than 6 again, not doing progression for more than 6 accounts, to much time commitment.

By the sound of it it looks like it may take progression to unlock zones i.e PoP style. If that is the case, I won't be buying it for more than 6 again, not doing progression for more than 6 accounts, to much time commitment.

It depends on how they setup the missions. If they are mostly 'solo' missions where you can get everyone into a raid and get kill credit they aren't too bad.