Everquest on Droid Phones

Techinically, he is playing on his PC, but remoted in from his phone...

Same Difference

-not sure why it posted twice so blanked out this one-

Last edited:
Same Difference

Techinically, he is playing on his PC, but remoted in from his phone...

Edited: I just watched the video. Pretty lame. May as well be watching an EQ p1999 video of EQ. Neat idea, but not worth actually doing imho.

It would be very very unuseable IMO. Even for bazaar.

On another note, i pulled up a picture of Crysis 2 max settings on my droid :D

Pretty legit, I'd probably use it just for chatting and bazaar checking though.

Yeah, I didnt think about chatting. That could be fun to stay in guild chat or tells while at work or whatever. An iPad app for a larger screen would be nice. I wonder how feasible that is. Not that I have an iPad yet, but would be one more reason to get one. =)

What I'm really waiting for is a text based client... then shit will be booming and these loads for multiboxing will be a thing of the past!

huh? I dont understand what you said/meant. Maybe im just high and my brain isnt chirpin brodies atm...

He's talking about like a plugin that will just like read text from EQ and send it to his phone, via an app or text message. And him be able to reply.

That would be sweeet.

No, I'm talking about a non graphic client.

ragnarokinthegame.png

botsample.PNG

Text based bot for Ragnarok Online. Can load the game up and bot without ever loading a single graphic.

ragnarok-online.jpg

image_ragnarok_online_1.jpg

With OpenKore, that bot program (top two images) you can play the entire game without ever actually using the main game client or loading a single graphic.

Last edited:
hmm we do this through bc. ill have to ask him how but when i get tells or people close enough to /say i can turn it on to be sent to my phone. dont see why u couldnt just have it keep reporting everythign though u might want unlimited texting then.

hmm we do this through bc. ill have to ask him how but when i get tells or people close enough to /say i can turn it on to be sent to my phone. dont see why u couldnt just have it keep reporting everythign though u might want unlimited texting then.

Better yet, have it display in an IRC channel, and then just join that channel on your phone.

I've used this (PhoneMyPc) for some time now, No, you can't play
EQ on your Droid (i have an Evo, love it), but you can monitor it very well. I use it when I am afk xping on my box crew to keep tabs on things. If things go bad and they wipe, I can restart my pc. It does allow you to use things on your desktop or start menu.

It works on 3g, 4g or wireless I believe. You can access your computer from anywhere you have any of those services. 3g I am certain of as that is what I have locally.