EQMac teleport

erfg12

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Website
newagesoldier.com
If you play everquest mac on your pc, try out my hack. I made it just yesterday. Basically, it lets you teleport around the map using x y z coordinates. Try it out!

EDIT: Moved to lifetime members section.

Last edited:
Really? What else does it do? I prefer to keep my banking information to myself, much less any account information. Is there some reason you aren't using MQ2 and have just written your own exe for this?

Actually this looks legit.

This is the way I think hacks for EQMac are going to go until someone gets MQ2 working for it. Attaching it to post incase site goes down.

I haven't tested it, virus scanner on it looks fine. Filesize is little too small to pack a virus in there too. Nice job.

I'm not stealing bank info lol. This hack only works for everquest mac on pc (al'kabor). Like the one in this post... http://www.guardianhq.com/othergames/everquest-al'kabor-server-eqmac-for-pc/

Like it says on my blog, my next one will be 10x better. But for now it's more of a proof of concept.

The program looks for the eqgame process and the memory eqgame.exe+pointer+offset values. If your game is called something different it cant find it.

Last edited:
Is this the old eqgame.exe for eqmac on the pc? Also, are you running this at the same time eqgame is running?

If yes to both, what is your OS?

Last edited:
Is this the old eqgame.exe for eqmac on the pc? Also, are you running this at the same time eqgame is running?

If yes to both, what is your OS?

Yep, for Alkabor (Eqmac) i've tried running your program first and then starting eq and the opposite as well.

Windows 7 64bit is my OS.

I have the same, tried on my laptop, deasktop and work pc. All ran fine. Do you have an anti-virus that stops programs from detecting another programs process? Or, does UAC stop a program like that? Try right clicking and running as admin too.

If you run the trainer before or during the game's process it will still detect it.

Last edited:
This works fine for me. The map link returns an error, but the teleporting works.

New beta version available for 4.0

Fixed tabing through coordinates
Added save/load for individual xyz
Added save/load for all xyz
Added current position to xyz button
Added clear xyz button
Added some mapping systems (example files given)
Added hot buttons for quick teleporting (CTRL+1, CTRL+2, CTRL+3, CTRL+4)
Changed buffs/debuffs text labels to listview
Changed bank money view
Changed refresh rate from 10milliseconds to 100milliseconds, and buff refresh to 1000milliseconds
Removed player money view

Last edited:
If you're just looking for maps and don't want to teleport, showeq/myshoweq work just fine for me on this server. Kinda enjoying that everyone isn't warping around like crazy, but I suppose its only a matter of time :) People on this server really have a great community, more people should come play!!

Sorry for the delay getting back to you <3 the holidays (and emergency gallbladder removal surgery!) You probably already found this searching but I figured I'd link just in case.

Short answer: 2.2.4 version

Long answer:
http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthread.php?6610-eqmac&p=46980&viewfull=1#post46980

I've been running it without problems, although ground spawns don't show and I don't have the knowhow on how to fix that. Not a big deal since really all I needed was maps, my lack of a sense of direction in real life totally carries over into gaming.

This isn't the intention I had when I made the EQMac PC client.

I'm sad to see it being used this way. :/

If you're just looking for maps and don't want to teleport, showeq/myshoweq work just fine for me on this server. Kinda enjoying that everyone isn't warping around like crazy, but I suppose its only a matter of time :) People on this server really have a great community, more people should come play!!

Agree, EQmac is a very close community and would hate to see this pull that apart.

Last edited:
You can still modify values on the mac. It's almost no different. I might make a mac version sometime since I found most of them.