newb thoughts on free trial

eqoa

Reaction score
Hello, as a returning player I am still semi confused on playing EQ, so many changes etc.
Trying out a trial, I have to say that this program is extremely helpful.
This prog has so much more information than generic in game shown information,such as location; real time as you move (GPS style of location), thirst,hunger,regeneration,char state and so on. It can help you move your char faster and safer, safe falling prevention and other oops moments (that seems to happen to me). This usefulness alone is worth the price to me,the more advanced things will only be a bonus imho.

If you are curious give it a try, the basic setup is very easy to use and helpful without having to do anything but click on the plugin in the easy to use window.
I am looking forward to learning more and using the paid plugins soon! I will become a subscriber, thanks for the free trial.

subscriber

Now I am a subscriber, still learning about macros, at first I clicked everyone of them on LOL.
Then I read try a few at a time, much better and not lost now. As said a steep learning curve, my advice take your time and learn.