EQLaunch not working

orion949

Death From Above
Reaction score
EQLaunch.exe no longer starts with the MMOLoader.exe and when I try to manually launch from the folder it appears to startup but nothing actually happens, no icon in the tray and no process running in the Task Manager. Any ideas what is causing this?

EQLaunch.exe no longer starts with the MMOLoader.exe and when I try to manually launch from the folder it appears to startup but nothing actually happens, no icon in the tray and no process running in the Task Manager. Any ideas what is causing this?
With the way the integration works, debug reports, etc., it will not work if using 3rd party plugins. Can use standalone, core, or other launching method.

With the way the integration works, debug reports, etc., it will not work if using 3rd party plugins. Can use standalone, core, or other launching method.

This has never happened before. I have been using the same plugins for the past year and this has never happened before. What has changed?