EQBC key names?

cadman

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Sorry if title is misleading, but what I'm after is - I want to get all but the broadcaster character to hit control + i after I invite them. I was going to use mq2autogroup (or whatever it's called) but it's another plugin, which may cause crashing, and if all I have to do is make a /bca //keypress ctrl + i hotkey it might be safer, since the autogroup is listed as medium risk.

Tl;dr - how do I tell all my chars using /bca to hit control+i ?

I understand your concern about mq2autogroup but it actually works very well - never had a problem. You can change the .ini file so that it only autoaccepts from specified toons. I have my bots listed and nobody else. Makes it very easy when I startup to get a group up and running.

I understand your concern about mq2autogroup but it actually works very well - never had a problem. You can change the .ini file so that it only autoaccepts from specified toons. I have my bots listed and nobody else. Makes it very easy when I startup to get a group up and running.

How?

Use the left mouseup window command.
That is what I do.
I have a hotkey that invites by bot crew, and then a /bca //leftmouseup XXXX

command that tells anyone in the bc channel to click the Follow button.

I am at work right now so don't have the syntax.
But start to use the /windows command to find it.

Every additional plugin you run loads up into memory and takes a bit more processing lag (however small or large). This is why you notice when not running MQ, the session is a tad snappier. But then again, that's my IT engineering side coming out!

Last edited:
autogroup works very well. you can even set it to automatically add your toons. it will pick up and add the names of any toons you login via your mq2 session. It will not add anyone else. t

autogroup works very well. you can even set it to automatically add your toons. it will pick up and add the names of any toons you login via your mq2 session. It will not add anyone else. t
Yes, I made it do that years ago. If you notice something amiss, then let me know, and I'll fix it.

htw

So why is it listed as a moderate risk? Speed of accepting invites setting off alarm bells or something?

/bca //notify GroupWindow GW_FollowButton LeftMouseUp

there ya go. That's what I use to make all toons in bc chat click the follow button. Zero risk on that command

It's medium risk, as medium is described at the top - i.e., it is low risk if you use it with common sense, high risk if you don't.

The reason is that you can secure it properly, so only invites are accepted by those on your list, or you can completely open it up, so any random joe or GM passing through GL while you are AFK sleeping, hits invite & you accept.

That's the ONLY reason it's rated like that. Hell, the plugin even just uses the built-in game command to actually do the group invitation accept.

htw