EQ Landmark Alpha starts tonight

And Player Studio apparently is making some people some decent money. I heard of some kid in Planetside2 that made a couple grand off 1 camo skin, and Dexella tweeted about some lady that just got her first check for selling something in EQ, and it was 870. So, the potential is definitely there if you make something people want.

I can't find a spot to claim and start building. Every map is full. Sad part is a lot of spots are claimed but no one is crafting on them.

BTW, an exploit, although somewhat known.
Place a block of any material and if you then mine it, you get additional chances of rares. Also, it takes less (usually) to place the block then you will get from mining it.

Useful for getting those Elemental metals and burled wood.

I have a red indigo pick its fast as hell and huge damage don't need that :) and I have a Razoe Nostromo N52 keypad use that to make a loop of mouse clicks until I press the button again. they will be adding OBS to the game in March.

landmark forum

I have it on pretty decent authority that if we get some good chatter going we might get a landmark forum to discuss our adventures I'm pretty sure its going to be an interesting month with the patch released yesterday.