Enchanter.mac by Nils

rastamole

Reaction score
Can anyone figure out why this mac works like shit when you turn Useslow=FALSE ? Or can clue me in how to make it so if the mob has Shammy slow on to ignore casting chanter slow again and again?
Again any help with this would be awesome. I have seen the autoenc.mac but have never used that one. Is that one better or does it do the same things as this one?

Attachments

• Enchanter.mac
    124.9 KB · Views: 49
  • AutoEnc_YourName.ini
    7.1 KB · Views: 43
WEll if anyone can look into this and maybe add a line of code for shammy slows that would be awesome. I have already posted on MQ2 site, but Nils doesnt update anymore :(

Wont Target mobs on its own, i have to manually /tar the mob and then it casts tash and cripple but then doesnt nuke and then its mezz add check doesnt want to /tar either so if there is an add it wont mezz it

My Nils version works pretty spot on 99% of the time, but just sometimes...

Rast,

ok, if it isn't assisting, then your problem is in the fact that according to your ini you haven't told your enchanter who he/she should assist.

in your ini

mainAssist=
secondAssist=

are both blank, you can either enter the name of your tank there and save it or, in game iassue the command /setma tanknamehere and or /setsa secondtanknamehere to set your main assist and secondary assist. Then your enchanter should start targeting and assisting like it is supposed to.