elite vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are dumb.. im shitfaced drunk and i still realize that posting like this is what contributes to hacks/bugs spreading like wildfire.. a publically viewed forum is not the place to bring up a bug that may still exist. Sony can read just as well as you if not better. You say that asking in a forum like this is not what causes it to be nerfed but it spreading is?... WTF DO YOU THINK MAKES IT SPREAD??!??!?!? A topic like this is suited for close friends MAYBE premium forums at the most... not an available thread for the world to see.. like jj said if they wherent looking at it before they are now.

Friend of a Friend said a certain npc drops GM items. !!! LOL

If whoever has the "ELITE" shit does not consider me worthy to share with, whether by PM or posting then I could not care less if they lose the ability to make $$$ of these hacks. While most might not admit to it in a open forum I would be shocked to find out the majority here did not agree with that...

I totally understand why this stuff is kept secret and I would absolutely would hide it if I had it. When it was gone, I would not whine about others that finally got a small taste...So if you have access to great shit don't expect those of us that do not to feel sorry for you when you lose it...

No one would be able to take advantage of any new cheat if the only person to figure it out kept it to themselves just to keep it from getting nerfed. If that's the culture we want to perpetuate, then maybe we need to turn mmobugs into just a compile distribution website... just a place to download the compile, nothing else.

Frankly, I like all the other stuff here. Including the bugs/exploits/cheats that sometimes get dropped here. It makes the subscription that much more worthwhile.

The aa exploit thing was one great example... it got nerfed, but not for WEEKS....

Notice when it got nerfed?
The next patch after it was posted here.
Tribute nerf? Same.
Freeport NPCs?
Next day, not even patch.
Think you can add any mission or task bug as well.

The pattern?
Fine for days, weeks, or years, but once posted here, it's fixed asap.

It's not like they are lookin to fix something, so someone wants it posted before it's gone, and everyone using it is throwing a fit.
It's something not even looked at, it spreads, it gets posted here then the hammer comes down.
The elite vendor access is probably just a dumb rumor, or someone who has no idea about what MQ or Sony does, who said "people who use MQ can do it".

Ya, it's great when things are shared here. But due to recent events, there has to be a way to share them without being posted. And "IF" there was a way to get around the faction and flag limitations on the vendors, it's beng looked at now. It might as well be posted because a nerf and rollback would be due.

I just think its funny that the person posted here instead of the source he heard about it from. You have better chance of getting the info from the original source then making a random off the wall post requesting something that people have not already freely shared.

really the gear is junk even if there was one who care's if it get's nerfed the GEAR is JUNK.

everyone who bitches every time a post like this or one actually telling a bug or what ever get's posted just insta delete the shit so the post doesnt get dragged out for week's and week's and week's.

and i was just fuckin around when i said u wanted it too jj i like to make da funny sometime too 8)

Notice when it got nerfed?
The next patch after it was posted here.
Tribute nerf? Same.
Freeport NPCs?
Next day, not even patch.
Think you can add any mission or task bug as well.

The pattern?
Fine for days, weeks, or years, but once posted here, it's fixed asap.

Sorry but I gotta call BS on this...(not meant as a personal attack, I just strongly disagree)

All those examples were posted elsewhere and repeated here. Of course it being widespread will cause the hammer to come down faster but blaming it only on MMObugs is not fair..IMO

If we get it last here, just before nerf stick strikes that does not make it our fault... I know of at least once, a hack was released to public just before the hammer came down, to allow enough people to be involved to hopefully protect the earlier group from as severe a punishment... Easy to ban 50...not 10,000. Searching through logs is a great way to catch people unless every other person has been flagged for it.

And how long was the "Not To Be Named" plugin around before it got nerfed...and that was worse than all the other exploits.

ADD ME!!!(*!@(*!)@(&!()@ OMG ADD ME@!*(#(@!*(@*!!@

....aaaaaaaaaaand i'm spent, as is this thread. Cleanup up isle 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.